Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : Confused about Obedience Results
 Set N Pretty
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/22/2016 12:37:00 PM reply with quote send message to Set N Pretty Object to Post   

I have my English Setter girl SNP Lollypop sessioned up for Novice A Obedience and entered her in her first trial for today. I can't find anywhere to view the results. Am I missing something? Would love some help with the procedure of showing Obedience. Thanks in advance!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2016 3:28:39 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

To find the results, go to your girl's page, click on all show results, click on obedience trials and there are theven results. happy :)

If you have further questions, I would message mournebrake she is the obedience guru. happy :)
 Set N Pretty
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2016 4:01:24 PM reply with quote send message to Set N Pretty Object to Post

Found it! Thank you! She placed 3rd and has 5 pts toward her CD!

How many point do you need for an obedience title? I know in real life you need 3 qualifying scores...
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
2/22/2016 5:01:37 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

From what I found in the help center, it says you need 3 qualifying scores to advance. happy :)

www.showdog.com/help/topic.aspx?id=91
 Set N Pretty
Basic User

Basic User
2/24/2016 9:19:16 AM reply with quote send message to Set N Pretty Object to Post

Just like real life then! Thank you!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2016 10:00:15 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Well done!

I'm having problems Q my dogs and finally have taken the bull by the horns and messaged Jeff.
All mine have been sessioned daily whilst we've had extra sessions - I'm completely frustrated!! One of my dogs keeps NQ scent 1 and 2 - no idea what the 2nd scent exercise is but he's had 6 sessions per day (2 scent, 2 signal) for the last week and he was on 20's before I started the extra sessions.
If he doesn't Q soon he'll die of old age!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2016 10:11:02 AM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Set n Pretty don't forget to enter your girl tomorrow - she should title CD with any luck - well done!
 Artistri
Basic User

Basic User
2/25/2016 10:47:54 AM reply with quote send message to Artistri Object to Post

Wow I can't believe your dogs are NQing after all of those sessions!! I just finished a UD title today and the dog only had 19s in all of the utility exercises.
 Set N Pretty
Basic User

Basic User
2/27/2016 9:11:01 AM reply with quote send message to Set N Pretty Object to Post

Lolly is now a CD with 2 1st places! I wish my REAL dogs did that well in obedience!
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
2/29/2016 6:08:50 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

This dog for one

www.showdog.com/shows/obedienceresults.aspx?id=13717277

has had 6 obedience sessions every day through Feb!!
He's at 20+ for everything and since gaining 20's he's had 2 scent/ 2 signal every day. He's Q once then nothing.

No reply yet to my message to Jeff.

I have Q UD to title 2 dogs in other kennels but have at least a dozen dogs sessioned as well as Isotope that can't Q. Already lost one dog who died before gaining its title!!

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.