Search

.com Forum · Beginner Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Do basics get Login bonus?
 Bubbledogs
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/8/2016 12:06:01 PM reply with quote send message to Bubbledogs Object to Post   

Little River Kennel here in my basic, I want to use this kennel to show various dogs but it has very little money so I was wondering, does a basic kennel get a log in bonus every day? I presently get 50 per day for logging in daily on my premium, so I was hoping I could make money on this acc too in the same way?
 Dead Until Dark
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2016 1:45:59 PM reply with quote send message to Dead Until Dark Object to Post

I get it in mine happy :)
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2016 1:46:43 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Mine does
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2016 3:35:38 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

Awesome, I can't wait to start CHing over there happy :) If I only had enough money to afford another sub over there, I'd breed different breeds there.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
1/8/2016 3:38:30 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

It's very easy to make money in your basic kennel, because you don't have the custom rations and millions of dogs to care for. happy :) When I finish for other kennels, I do it for free (I buy the dog for $100 and when the dog has attained it's ch or GCH the owner buys it back for $100)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/8/2016 4:13:12 PM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

posted by Treestand Kennel
It's very easy to make money in your basic kennel, because you don't have the custom rations and millions of dogs to care for. happy :) When I finish for other kennels, I do it for free (I buy the dog for $100 and when the dog has attained it's ch or GCH the owner buys it back for $100)
That's a great idea, maybe I could do that.
 Gone Viral
Basic User

Basic User
2/16/2018 7:15:33 PM reply with quote send message to Gone Viral Object to Post

posted by Treestand Kennel
This sounds like fun and something that I would do.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.