Search

.com Forum · Off Topic Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : roleplays
 howlyner kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/18/2015 7:27:00 PM reply with quote send message to howlyner kennel Object to Post   

Hello everyone,I'm interested finding out if roleplays are allowed on this site! happy :) my favoured rp's are animal/human based scenarios.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 1:19:02 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I thought I used to see role plays on here years ago?

What exactly are they?
 howlyner kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 2:17:14 AM reply with quote send message to howlyner kennel Object to Post

They are character based with animal, human, monster or mythical scenarios built into a pm based story! happy :)
 Oakwood Creek
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 7:53:57 PM reply with quote send message to Oakwood Creek Object to Post

??????????
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/21/2015 9:28:33 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

on showcats back in the day we used to do some of that on the forums, but it got out of control so forum RPs were banned and we were only allowed to do it through Pm. Dunno if it's different here.
 howlyner kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2015 7:23:08 PM reply with quote send message to howlyner kennel Object to Post

Would someone like to roleplay with me! happy :)
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
8/30/2015 1:03:01 AM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

As far as I'm aware, RPing has been banned off of the showsim sites I think... It's a shame since I'm obsessed with it haha, but you might be best finding a RP-based site to get some rol plays going. happy :) If you need suggestions personally I practically live on iwakuroleplay.com lol, and I could probably throw a few more sites out if you want them.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.