Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 9

Author Topic : BRCA anyone?
 inovationDanies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/20/2005 1:26:02 PM reply with quote send message to inovationDanies Object to Post   

Will anyone be attending the BRCA show in Camrose easter weekend?

If so, what will you be showing?
 North Light
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2005 1:09:27 PM reply with quote send message to North Light Object to Post

Did you go Ino? If so, what did you show, and how did you do?

My friend showed her American Cocker pup, but didn't do anything all weekend. I guess she showed really nicely, so that's something to be pleased about.

Kelly
 inovationDanies
Basic User

Basic User
3/28/2005 9:13:50 PM reply with quote send message to inovationDanies Object to Post

I showed my Pei in junior handling..was placed 5th in line, but didnt get a ribbon. I was told we showed well together, so i'm happy happy :)
 North Light
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2005 3:08:36 PM reply with quote send message to North Light Object to Post

Congrats!

Were you set up by Laura and Tina (and her girls)? Do you know how Tina did with Keeper? I'm dying to know!!!!!

Kelly
KLAD Cockers
(Tina's Conformation Teacher)
 inovationDanies
Basic User

Basic User
3/30/2005 4:48:45 PM reply with quote send message to inovationDanies Object to Post

I was set up with Linda..Tina was just to the the left of us. Laura wasnt there..some of her dogs were with Tina, some with Linda. I think she placed in the class with Keeper..atleast the 2 times I watched. She got WD with either Rebel or Dakhu...it was a major of some sort.
 breepeace
Basic User

Basic User
4/2/2005 12:06:15 AM reply with quote send message to breepeace Object to Post

Hehehe.. I was at BRCA.. with the class Sibe bitch battling to get finished. Unfortunately, I'm such a dope that I counted her points wrong, and in actuality, she finished at AKC back in February!

See, there ya go, Ino, Summer did finish that weekend! wink ;)

Oh well, we took Breed on Sunday and got a new Champion picture then!

Anyone going to EKC at the end of the month?

I'll be there with a Special Sibe, although will likely be handling a class bitch in the Winners ring, too.
 KLADCkrs
Basic User

Basic User
4/2/2005 1:03:43 AM reply with quote send message to KLADCkrs Object to Post

Tina finished Keeper today, ino, just in case you were wondering wink ;) And if not, you know anyhow LOL

I used to be the secretary for the BRCA. That's a really great club, and I miss it a lot. Now I'm vice-president for NKC, and the club isn't as active as BRCA was.

Won't be at any shows until June, but at NACA we are having our American Cocker National Specialty (as well as another Specialty) so I will be there in full force!

Kelly
 CanadianColours
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2005 3:02:48 PM reply with quote send message to CanadianColours Object to Post

Hi All,

went to BRCA on the weekend and met some very helpful young ladies (you know who you are)happy :).

Will show up at EKC to watch the sibes show (missed the deadline by 2 days).

Hopefully, Griffon will be ready to show at NACA and if I feel confident enough will show him myself. If not, be prepared to be rounded up to show my boy cause I know you are all such helpful people if you have time in your schedule. happy :)

Looking forward to seeing you all.
 inovationDanies
Basic User

Basic User
4/4/2005 9:50:44 PM reply with quote send message to inovationDanies Object to Post

Thats great news, Klad. I really like Tina..she's super nice.

I'll be at EKC with my CSP, Ruga (Exhibition Only for juniors) & my new puppy, who is coming this Thursday from Ontario. It should be alot of fun. I'll also be at NACA this June..unfortunally, little Viva won't be old enough to compete. I'm thinking about hitting one day at the GP show as she'll turn 6 months on the 26th. Thats if she turns out.

Klad - Will the ACS specialty have any junior handling events?
 OakMead
Basic User

Basic User
4/6/2005 4:21:29 PM reply with quote send message to OakMead Object to Post

Ino, I sent you a note about this to your kennel wink ;)

Replies in this thread : 9

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.