Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 110
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2015 10:25:20 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by KodachromeCanaans
Starters are still $112 today, so I bought a couple more. Totally addicted...
I have ten pregnancies or I would be buying more too! Still thinking of doing it though.

Thanks for sucking me into your addiction! laugh :D
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2015 12:11:29 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

The source dogs have dropped to $83.11 !!

I just got a Cream Liver Pigmented girl ... I'm thinking of actually choosing the color instead. laugh :D
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2015 4:11:22 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

That's amazing...would have thought after our binge the other night the price would have gone up significantly!

Did you decide if you are going to work on specific colors or just in general?
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2015 6:48:18 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I think just anything? I'm not sure really. laugh :D

I was shocked to see they dropped! I just went to see what they bumped up to since I thought people had bought more. Maybe it doesn't charge for random colors? Who knows, I just know my 10 litters need to drop. So I can breed again!
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
8/17/2015 4:44:26 AM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

Got a litter of sand (4 pups) and black and tan (3 pups) in the 50-70 SOP range, and a litter of black long coat (hypothetically 50% carry unticked) in the 18-40% range. Let me know if anyone is interested!
 Lany
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 1:51:48 PM reply with quote send message to Lany Object to Post

I'm likely interested in a sand. I'm considering opening a solid kennel and keeping this one non-ticked... Actually tried to sign up but couldn't! LOL
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 5:23:20 PM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

I put a sand dog and bitch up on offer-when you are ready take what you want

And who is addicted now?? I think we might need to look into a Canaan self help group!!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/18/2015 7:54:41 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

I am already trying to figure out which breeds I am ok with kicking out, so Canaans can have their own kennel ... I have NEVER had a single breed in a kennel. laugh :D

I'll take a puppy. Anything you don't want works for me! happy :) Either gender too.
 KodachromeCanaans
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2015 4:39:29 AM reply with quote send message to KodachromeCanaans Object to Post

In CirclingSky I put up some black and tans, a black long coat and the sand dam of the pups I mentioned. Should have some unticked pups in here tonight. Does anyone have an unticked 1st gen stud up yet?

We need a banner....Addicted to Canaans!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2015 4:50:24 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

My Treehouse Kennel disappeared. I have sent Jeff two messages and it says they have been viewed. Here's to hoping it reappears before the puppies are due to be born around 9:15 pm SD time!
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 4:07:30 AM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

That is weird! Hope you found your lost kennel!
 Lany
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 5:00:36 AM reply with quote send message to Lany Object to Post

My oldest 1st gen unticked boy is 21 days old, he'll go up when he's old enough. I have an 18 day old also.

I offered on a sand pup, I was waiting to see if I could get a solid kennel started, but still no luck...can't even get a new one at all. sad :(
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 10:00:58 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Off to stalk the studs I used (if I can remember who I used!) to see what colors were born.
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 2:55:27 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Well, I found one girl www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14239575 but she didn't have the litter, since the kennel disappeared I'm assuming?

I'm going to buy a source Canaan to play with in another kennel, while I wait to hear from Jeff.
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 8:50:15 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

Weirder and weirder. TS, I think you used some of my studs, will check when I get to those kennels...

Lany, did you want to hold off on buying the dog? I can hold it for a little while if you don't want to transfer it.
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
8/20/2015 8:57:32 PM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Nothing to see here....you already found this one....please move on!

Still shows as pregnant from yesterday? Weirder and weirder-maybe you will get a litter of 720 puppies!

-----
Last edited by CirclingSky on 8/20/2015 8:59:17 PM
 Blitz Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 3:32:37 PM reply with quote send message to Blitz Kennel Object to Post

I wish I was that lucky!

So today I tried recreating Treehouse Kennel. It recreated just fine, delivered the puppies that should have been born, but when I clicked on the dog's page it was as if I was looking at a dog that was in another kennel. I tried flipping around my kennels, but it still wasn't allowing me to do anything with the dogs. So I decided to start fresh. I have 11 starters and have bred some out to others. I have decided to stop holding out for an answer on the disappearing kennel. So hopefully I will have Canaan puppies in 5 days. laugh :D

It's just a bummer for everything. But we are starting fresh! I cannot wait to dive in feet first now!! happy :)

The colors I now have are:

Black (long coat)
Cream and White Long Coat
Gold and White Long Coat
White and Black Ticked
White and Black Ticked Long Coat x2 - one is a dog
White and Gold Ticked
White and Gold Liver Pigmented
White and Gold Ticked Long Coat
White and Gold Ticked Long Coat Liver Pigmented - dog
White and Sand Ticked Long Coat Liver Pigmented
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 4:22:18 PM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

That is incredibly frustrating...but a good excuse to start another Canaan kennel!
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2015 6:44:20 PM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

posted by CS Astronomical
That is incredibly frustrating...but a good excuse to start another Canaan kennel!
I'm thinking of getting a second family account and will probably devote an entire kennel to just Canaans. laugh :D

Thanks for infecting me with the Canaan color bug. razz :p
 Lany
Basic User

Basic User
8/25/2015 3:59:34 AM reply with quote send message to Lany Object to Post

Were you able to start a brand new kennel? Or was it one you already had? I still can't open a new kennel, it's getting a bit ridiculous, you'd think this bug would be fixed since it's making money for the site!

Replies in this thread : 110
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.