Search

.com Forum · Canaan Dog

Replies in this thread : 110
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

CS Riverflow
Basic User

Basic User
9/8/2015 5:29:10 PM reply with quote send message to CS Riverflow Object to Post

If you miss them come back!! They are a fun breed with a bunch of great people! But thanks for the compliment-stop by anytime!
 Lany
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 1:33:01 AM reply with quote send message to Lany Object to Post

I just put all of my boys that were old enough up for stud. I also purged ALL of my unticked males, and only have 2 ticked girls left (one pregnant and one I want to breed before FHing). It's going to be a LONG haul to get the unticked lines up in SOP, but it should be a fun project.
 CirclingSky
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 7:41:25 PM reply with quote send message to CirclingSky Object to Post

All of them including solids? I did a mini purge of unticked the other day....but didn't get crazy!
 Lany
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 10:23:47 PM reply with quote send message to Lany Object to Post

LOL No, my solids are in Eriseds, if I get a good one here, I move it there. And if I get a good unticked (LOL) there, I'll move it here.

Lany
Basic User

Basic User
9/13/2015 10:24:16 PM reply with quote send message to Lany Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

posted by Lany
I just put all of my boys that were old enough up for stud. I also purged ALL of my ticked males, and only have 2 ticked girls left (one pregnant and one I want to breed before FHing). It's going to be a LONG haul to get the unticked lines up in SOP, but it should be a fun project.
Oops, meant to just edit the original post. I realize it said I purged my UNticked males. That's not the case, I purged my TICKED males! Still working on the unticked here.

-----
Last edited by Lany on 9/13/2015 10:25:37 PM
 CS Astronomical
Basic User

Basic User
9/14/2015 6:54:55 AM reply with quote send message to CS Astronomical Object to Post

I apparently made the same mistake..ticked dogs are gone. Unticked are climbing very very very slowly...
 KodachromeCanaans
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2015 7:56:59 AM reply with quote send message to KodachromeCanaans Object to Post

I just posted several studs that are either unticked or definitely carry unticked-those that carry unticked all have Tt at the end of their name.
 Lany
Basic User

Basic User
12/26/2015 2:02:01 PM reply with quote send message to Lany Object to Post

I have some tt dogs that will age up tomorrow so I'll put them up. Probably some solids too (much better SOPs there).

With all my color breeding dogs, I'm using the "old" ratings, so that is the number that is their call name in case you see it and wonder. It's interesting, the higher new SOPs don't always mean higher old SOPs. So, right or wrong, I'm still using the old ones!

Example:
This dog www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14568780 has 29.35 new SOP, but 74.6 old SOP.

While this dog www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14568782 has 19.90 new SOP but 76.7 old SOP.
 Lany
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2015 4:11:39 PM reply with quote send message to Lany Object to Post

I added three new non-ticked studs to the list. I have at least one more that will age up tomorrow. And I think I have a couple of solids that will also age up tomorrow too.
 Lany
Basic User

Basic User
1/2/2016 2:14:20 PM reply with quote send message to Lany Object to Post

I put a couple more non ticked boys up for stud. Making a bit of progress here in some colors, others not so much. My highest "new" SOPs for unticked are in the 28.35-30.05 range, but most are lower.

Replies in this thread : 110
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.