Search

.com Forum · Harrier

Replies in this thread : 8

Author Topic : New Breeder!
 Aedelwine Harriers
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/6/2015 12:42:55 PM reply with quote send message to Aedelwine Harriers Object to Post   

Not sure anyone much posts here or still checks in here, but wanted to say hi just in case! I am a new breeder of Harriers; I have played under Keaira Chihuahuas for a good while now. I also used to breed Harriers about a billion years ago, before I took a break from the game for a while. I realize there are not many breeders left here. Hoping we can work on that!

Nice to "meet" everyone!
 Sussurro
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2015 2:17:19 PM reply with quote send message to Sussurro Object to Post

Hello!

I just got started in Harriers recently, so I'm brand new in the breed also.

Are you going to work mainly on colors (source)?

Stern Noir
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2015 3:14:18 PM reply with quote send message to Stern Noir Object to Post

Great to see new players! happy :)

I'm working with some older lines as a side project through this dog:

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13737572

Would be awesome to see some new colors in this breed. I'm mostly getting chocolate or red in my dogs.

I will try to keep my studs listed. I haven't really been keeping active in this breed. Glad to have new people around! I was considering moving on to another breed for a bit.

Aedelwine Harriers
Basic User

Basic User
5/6/2015 9:15:42 PM reply with quote send message to Aedelwine Harriers Object to Post

I found three super old pups in an abandoned kennel that were still listed for sale, so I snagged them up. They may be old, but they are still alive, SO... Haha. SOP is not bad either. So hopefully that gives us access to some older / decent lines.

Sussurro - I am primarily focused on color breeding in all of my kennels, but I figure Harriers can use any help at all at this point! I claimed all of my starters, and I also purchased two additional - a Black Tri bitch, and a Blue Tri bitch. Those were the colors that I couldn't find in any kennels anywhere, even for stud.

All my girls are bred up at the moment, so we'll see if we get anything interesting! happy :)
 Sussurro
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2015 6:46:25 AM reply with quote send message to Sussurro Object to Post

I love color breeding and I am certainly drawn to the Lemons....

I am wondering is anyone sessioning to show?
 Aedelwine Harriers
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2015 12:07:15 PM reply with quote send message to Aedelwine Harriers Object to Post

I am! I have... three, I think, that I am planning to show, that are actually decent SOP. I am also not afraid to stack as needed. I know some people frown on it, but when I started with Chihuahuas in my other kennel, I was the ONLY one showing. If I didn't stack, there were no points to be had. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do!
 Aedelwine Harriers
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2015 12:08:39 PM reply with quote send message to Aedelwine Harriers Object to Post

Stern Noir, do you want either of Sussurro's pups for sale? If not, I'll go ahead and snag them up.
 Sussurro
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2015 1:50:26 PM reply with quote send message to Sussurro Object to Post

I will start sessioning the best two from my litter. happy :)
 Stern Noir
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2015 2:50:34 PM reply with quote send message to Stern Noir Object to Post

You can go ahead and take them! I am already at my dog limit. happy :)

I will session any good pups I get from my litters tomorrow.

Replies in this thread : 8

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.