.com Forum · Caucasian Mountain Dog

Replies in this thread : 55
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Caucasian Mountain Dog Top SOP Thread
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/4/2015 8:29:27 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post   

I thought we could use this thread as a top SOP post - so it's easy for everyone to see 'at a glance' happy :)
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 8:30:05 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

My current top SOPs are:

Quileute – New Divide (91.45%)
CH Quileute – Started With a Kiss (91.35%)
 Champions-true-kennel
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 10:40:35 PM reply with quote send message to Champions-true-kennel Object to Post

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13989006

CTK Unbridled Ambitions 91.50%

Thats my highest girl! =)
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
5/4/2015 10:53:52 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Nice !! She's gorgeous!
 Urso
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2015 7:07:26 AM reply with quote send message to Urso Object to Post

My top SOP is not great but just re-establishing my line so it's something:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13953911
Ursos Buzzard 91.05
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2015 7:45:56 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Good job Urso! I'm glad that you're back in the game with CMDs - we missed you happy :)
 Urso
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2015 8:57:42 PM reply with quote send message to Urso Object to Post

Just had a nice boy drop, finally! www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14015220 91.30 SOP
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
5/12/2015 9:49:54 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Thats fantastic Urso!

I've been unlucky in the whelping box these last few days ... might be a while before I get another top SOP :P
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2015 8:33:30 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Anyone have any new top SOP pups born lately?

My whelping box seems to be a bit quiet lately lol
 Urso
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2015 4:12:00 AM reply with quote send message to Urso Object to Post

Just had this girl born: www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14070313
91.55% happy :)
 Blaidd Drwg Caucasians
Basic User

Basic User
6/5/2015 8:29:25 PM reply with quote send message to Blaidd Drwg Caucasians Object to Post

Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2015 7:28:55 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Urgh - finally something nice popped up in the whelping box! Yay :P

Introducing:

Quileute - Supernatural Themes:
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14077936

SOP: 91.75 % laugh :D

He's from a combination of a high SOP and a low SOP mating:

His dad is GCH CH Quileute - New Divide (91.45 %)

and his mum is:

CH Quileute - Happily Ever After (90.80 %)

Although his SOP is nice - his traits aren't entirely visually pleasing lol. He'll be shown to GCH, but I have a feeling that his genes won't be strong enough to make him a decent sire ... oh well - let's hope my assumptions are wrong lol! :P
 Blaidd Drwg Caucasians
Basic User

Basic User
6/8/2015 8:36:43 PM reply with quote send message to Blaidd Drwg Caucasians Object to Post

Congrats!!
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
6/21/2015 6:53:17 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

So I just repeated the mating between New Divide and Happily Ever After ... and I think they might be heading for a divorce lol!

In their last litter they produced a 91.75% pup ... in the repeat mating they only produced one dog with an SOP above 91.00% and the rest were all crappy sad :(

And since I'm only trying to keep 91% and above - it meant that 99% of the litter just got FHd sad :(

Sad face lol. Perhaps they exhausted all their good genes on that first litter hahaa. Either that or 'Happily Ever After' fairy tales just aren't true these days :P
 rozlyn
Basic User

Basic User
7/7/2015 8:52:23 PM reply with quote send message to rozlyn Object to Post

Anyone one want to sell a high sop pup to be shown and titled, then repurchase? Have a ton of game money, just restarted my kennel, just not willing to pay to breed a litter...
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 3:17:54 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Hey Rozlyn, I've sent a PM to you happy :)
 Blaidd Drwg Caucasians
Basic User

Basic User
7/9/2015 10:05:57 PM reply with quote send message to Blaidd Drwg Caucasians Object to Post

Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 6:47:09 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Niiice !! laugh :D Well done! You should be very proud! happy :)
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
7/11/2015 6:54:21 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

So ... I opened up the link on my phone that takes me directly to ShowDog.com and had a quick flick through my kennels ... noticed that I had a few pups born overnight - thought I'd have a quick squizz at them. Took a look in my Quileute Kennel, and nearly wee'd myself with excitement! :P (jokes lol!)

This pup was born last night:

Quileute - Reign of Rebellion

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14153940

SOP: .... wait for it .... 92.55 % !!!!!!!

O...M...G !! She's like 0.65% above the highest SOP that I know of in the breed and 0.8% above the highest SOP in my kennel!

I'm absolutely stoked! I'm a bit cheezed that she's a girl lol - but oh well - i'm just super excited to see how she performs in the ring! Let's hope we have another Multi in Show winner!

She was born from a mating between:

GCH CH Quileute - New Divide (91.45)

and

Quileute - Speak The Truth (91.15 with low SS)

Speak the Truth has a relatively low SOP for the breed however she has still produced 5 pups that are being sessioned for the ring.

Time to go celebrate I think happy :)
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
8/4/2015 8:17:43 AM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Wow!! Looks like 'Reign of Rebellion' might have some serious competition in the ring soon!

Just had this girl appear in the whelping box today:

'Quileute - The Chaos Evolution'

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14213712

SOP: 92.70 % !!!!! laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D laugh :D

Couldn't decide on a name for her lol - oh well :P

Very proud of this girl already!

Dam: Quileute - Make an Explosion

Sire: GCH CH Quileute - Supernatural Themes

Verrrrry interesting breeding with that litter - considering her dam has super low showshine. Will be very interesting to see what they produce again happy :)

-----
Last edited by Quileute Legends on 8/4/2015 8:18:40 AM
 Quileute Legends
Basic User

Basic User
8/29/2015 6:26:48 PM reply with quote send message to Quileute Legends Object to Post

Does anyone have any new high SOPs?

Would love to see how many dogs we have now that have an SOP of 92.00% and above - please feel free to list them here! laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 55
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.