Search

.com Forum · Toy Breeds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Chihuahuas - OUTCROSS Wanted
 Keaira
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/29/2015 8:03:55 PM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post   

I am looking for a Chihuahua bitch OR dog that would be an outcross for my kennel. I have a TON of Razzy lines, with a sprinkle of PinkChi and a few others. I bred up from source dogs, so that mixes things up a *little*, but I'd really like to find a Chi from an older established line that is NOT directly related to Razzy's lines. Does anyone happen to have a pup like that for sale? SOP, age, color not important as long as it's still breedable.
 Yippee Yahoo Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/29/2015 8:41:35 PM reply with quote send message to Yippee Yahoo Kennels Object to Post

I'd love to help you out, but unfortunately my lines are mostly Razzy and Pink Chi, with a bit of your dogs. Haven't been around long enough to be of help. Sorry.
 Keaira
Basic User

Basic User
4/30/2015 9:24:55 PM reply with quote send message to Keaira Object to Post

Thank you, YY! I appreciate it! Glad to have another breeder around in any case. happy :)
 TianaJohn
Basic User

Basic User
8/15/2015 6:07:25 AM reply with quote send message to TianaJohn Object to Post

have tried to send you pm i have a couple of old ones

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
A specialty show may be regional or national. A "Best in Show" win at a national specialty show is tremendously prestigious, indicating that the winning dog or bitch triumphed at a contest which attracted entries from the most serious fanciers of that breed in the country or continent. Some specialty shows attract international entries.