Search

.com Forum · Pumi

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Miracle League
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2015 9:13:42 PM reply with quote send message to Miracle League Object to Post

I've been entering dogs recently, I have noticed no one else has been entering. Most aren't all 20s yet ( But all have atleast 20 in everything but training ). I also haven't been putting handlers on them ( Aside from one or 2 shows). Everyone is welcome to enter their dogs at the same shows if you need points ( Not sure if I'll havent enough for majors after a couple of days, most of my dogs just need 2 or 3 singles )
 Myths
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2015 10:28:43 PM reply with quote send message to Myths Object to Post

Congrats on the stellar girl! I spotted her when kennel snooping a bit earlier. wink ;)

I just got a bit lazy with Pumi entries lol. I'm busy this week but I'll throw a bunch of dogs into shows during the weekend. happy :)
 Miracle League
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2015 7:24:45 PM reply with quote send message to Miracle League Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

opps. nvm.

-----
Last edited by Miracle League on 10/21/2015 7:42:15 PM
 AirWolf
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2017 11:01:01 AM reply with quote send message to AirWolf Object to Post

Sure is quiet, so thought I would just say that I am back on SD.
 Electric Shock
Basic User

Basic User
3/5/2017 1:02:57 PM reply with quote send message to Electric Shock Object to Post

It really has been. I've been busy I don't get to spend much time with my 2 Pumi accounts. Does anyone need me to session to enter for points?

- Electric Shock / Miracle League
 AirWolf
Basic User

Basic User
3/7/2017 2:51:48 PM reply with quote send message to AirWolf Object to Post

Right now, I only have 5 fully sessioned boys...All my girls are preggers, so have to wait on them happy :)

I will be entering some shows- mostly with the handler free judges, so feel free to place some of yours in!

As far as entering other shows, I don't think I will put handlers on my dogs unless they have their majors/ Championships- then I may Special them for awhile.

Good luck to all Pumi breeders!

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.