Search

.com Forum · Obedience Forum

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/8/2015 11:02:52 AM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post

My two littermate Bloodhounds Mournebrake Rain Stops Play and Mournebrake Raining Cats gained their CD titles today.
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/8/2015 11:05:31 AM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post

Wicked Kisses congrats on getting a CD title on your GCH - It's great that so many show conformation dogs are being competetive in obedience now.
 mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/15/2015 5:06:47 PM reply with quote send message to mournebrake Object to Post

Please, please think carefully before entering untrained (first five exercises to 18's at least) dogs in Novice.

The class is full to brimming every day but the number of qualifiers is awful ie 1 dog Q today, the first for days.

What is the point of entering a dog day after day that isn't trained?

Yes we need more people entering obedience, but we need them to train their dogs before entering.

There are over 100 dogs entered in the up-coming Top Obedience Dog Show - doeas anyone know how this show will be judged? Is it simply another obedience show like every other one APART FROM THE FACT THAT THE ENTRY FEE IS $5 - Remember guys obedience shows are FREE to enter at the moment - but not this one!

There must be dozens of players literally throwing money away entering untrained dogs in this show.
 Magyar Kutya
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2015 12:46:31 PM reply with quote send message to Magyar Kutya Object to Post

My Mudi MK Top Favours finished her CD title today at Top Obedience Dog Show with a 174.5 out of Novice B.
 OTT Mournebrake
Basic User

Basic User
5/28/2015 12:49:38 PM reply with quote send message to OTT Mournebrake Object to Post

I had a good day too - My Bloodhounds both Q'd at the show - Mournebrake Savage Moon with a 187 in Novice and TAVs Daisy Duke with a 173 in Open.

Replies in this thread : 145
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.