Search

.com Forum · Manchester Terrier

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Diary of a source breeder
 Brittree
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/4/2015 4:03:34 PM reply with quote send message to Brittree Object to Post   

Hi, it is the 4th March 2015 and a few days ago I started source breeding Manchester Terriers. I chose this breed as it was the lowest ranked breed with those beautiful breed pics. I have a family account and wanted to share my progress every now and then as a record. I will only breed out if I am breeding a bitch and can't keep the COI low enough, and if that happens I will mention it and only use my own kennels, plan is not to breed out at all if possible. When I started out a few days ago the breed was ranked 2nd last at 187 and is now ranked at 168, I think one other person has just started with some source dogs too.

Bestbritts -
6 bitches (highest SOP 19.85, lowest SOP 3.55)
4 dogs, highest SOP 11.05, lowest SOP 1.55

Low Hie
6 bitches (highest SOP 9.35, lowest SOP 3.5)
4 dogs, highest SOP 14.45, lowest SOP 4.5

Readystep
6 bitches (highest SOP 14.4, lowest SOP 2.85)
4 dogs, highest SOP 11.05, lowest SOP 1.55

Chenlow
6 bitches (highest SOP 11' lowest SOP 2.35)
4 dogs, highest SOP 13.15 lowest SOP 5.3

Brittree
6 bitches (highest SOP 6.65 lowest SOP 2.7)
4 dogs, highest SOP 10, lowest SOP 3.95
 Chiddingfold kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2015 12:31:20 PM reply with quote send message to Chiddingfold kennels Object to Post

Hi me and my partner started a few weeks before you on the breed and I just want to say how glad I am you come along its great for the breed and competition in the breed I havnt shown any yet as only want to show what I breed I have my first batch showing on the 23rd not out of direct source digs but I have a source line going too as has my partner. Many thanks matt

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.