Search

.com Forum · Real Show Dogs

Replies in this thread : 46
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/8/2017 5:52:09 PM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

posted by chocolateteapot
That's an English Pointer isn't it? Totally stunned that someone would breed a litter of them and then just dump them all in a shelter!! They are quite rare even over here in their homeland.
Yes, he's an English pointer. He was underweight when I adopted him (10lb or 4.5kg) and it seemed to take forever for him to add weight. He's a great dog though...very playful and goofy and always on the search for squirrels!!!
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
8/16/2017 9:30:31 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

In RL (as in the game) I have German Shepherd Dogs. I currently have 4 in my home. GCh.Sunflower's PrettyInPink Frost "Molly" is the oldest at almost 6 years of age. RFF,BPIG, Ch.Chilco's Eclipse of Sunflower "Bella" is Molly's daughter and is 1.5 years old and only needs 3 more points to finish her GCh. title. RMF, RFF Chilco's Ladybug of Sunflower "Bug" is 4 years old and her brother BOM,BOF,Ch.Chilco's The Fuzz of Sunflower "Seelie" is currently campaigning for his GCh. (he has been away from home since mid May). For those who don't know Seelie is a long haired German Shepherd Dog.

I also co-own Ch.Sunflower's ExpressMail Chilco (Seelie and Bug's sister) "Stamp" and her son BBPIB Sunflower's Donner of Chilco "Donnie" is 8 months old. We also have 5 puppies still with us from a repeat of Donnie's breeding at 9 weeks of age. They live with my co-breeder.

Seelie's current add

Seelie's New Champion photo

Bella's RFF photo

Molly's photo

Bug's RMF photo

Stamp's Ch. photo

Donner on the go last month

krisk
 Nadezhdas
Basic User

Basic User
8/19/2017 11:48:30 PM reply with quote send message to Nadezhdas Object to Post

Krisk, I recognize the Vernon & District background - I live in that area. Nice to see another Canadian. It is cool to see a long coat in the ring and with those show accomplishments.
 Super Uber Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2017 10:56:07 AM reply with quote send message to Super Uber Kennels Object to Post

The venue where Seelie's champion photo was taken is spectacular (just like Seelie!) happy :)
 Little River Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/24/2017 8:15:39 AM reply with quote send message to Little River Kennel Object to Post

My favorite breed is GSDs, but I don't have any.
 krisk
Basic User

Basic User
8/24/2017 6:45:18 PM reply with quote send message to krisk Object to Post

Thanks, he will be in BC again shortly. He is showing in Kamloops and at Skaha. And if my calculations are correct he just finished his Grand Championship last weekend in Manitoba (MCA)!

And here he is being used by a junior in juniors for the German Shepherd Dog Club of Manitoba.

krisk

Replies in this thread : 46
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.