Search

.com Forum · Norwegian Buhund

Replies in this thread : 105
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Gypsy Fires Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/26/2015 1:06:43 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Fires Kennels Object to Post

Got my first 9.8 gait!!!!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13972889
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/26/2015 3:53:11 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Nice pup Gypsy, I have the 9.8 gait in a couple of dogs, but have not had great success in passing it down the generations at this stage. Also trying to keep the 9.7 head I got in a couple of Trubador males, going as well.
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/30/2015 4:54:09 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Just a little brag -- GCH CH Tanami Wizard of the Black has finished up this month in second place in the top dogs ranking for the Herding Group happy :)

For a little while he was number nine in the overall top dogs - but fell out after the World Cup Show.

-----
Last edited by Rensvik on 4/30/2015 4:55:36 AM
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/3/2015 3:26:15 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Have just put a new boy up for stud duties at $50.

Tanami Jack Be Quick

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13916434
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/5/2015 2:26:24 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Another new boy at stud -- keeping his fee at $50.

CH Tanami Väinämöinen - sop of 94.45.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13921134

Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/5/2015 12:56:51 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Man! He couldnt have gone up before i had a breeding spree yesterday? lol
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/5/2015 3:32:11 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Sorry -- I got him up as soon as I got home from work, next time I have a good one coming up (whenever I get another one --- *lol*), will give you a couple of days warning......happy :)
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/16/2015 2:18:05 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Have added an all Breeds show "First Australis" on the 21st - have added a $50 payout for Norwegian Buhunds.
 Gypsy Fires Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2015 1:53:57 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Fires Kennels Object to Post

Sigh. Im giving up on Buhunds. I can barely summon any enthusiasm for them and dont feel like my subscription fee is well spent on this account. Everything for sale. Im kinda bored in Keeshonds too but am plugging along.
 Gypsy Fires Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2015 1:58:32 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Fires Kennels Object to Post

I should add, lots of pregnant bitches....
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/19/2015 2:47:30 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

Sorry to see you leaving Buhunds - but I do understand. Hope you stick around in Keesies though.
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/19/2015 12:33:08 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Oh yeah, I dont plan to go anywhere. Ive just been pretty busy with real life lately so I feel I havent been as productive. And there are so many show entries I dont feel as motivated to enter, but Im still breeding heavily.
 Gypsy Fires Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/22/2015 2:16:44 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Fires Kennels Object to Post

Had a whole bunch of puppies born, including a 94.2 dog. Anything halfway decent went up for sale.
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/22/2015 4:33:27 AM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

I have the 94.20 pup -- trying to get my pale colour up happy :)
 Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/30/2015 3:24:27 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

I don't know if anyone in Buhunds is reading this.

But, I am willing to help anyone already in, or thinking of coming into the breed with quality pups and/or brood bitches.

I accidentally purchased a 94.30 SOP male pup, who I am sessioning to show. But I would love to pass him onto someone else to show and maybe put up for breeding, he should be easy to finish.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14029378

If you would like any new stock, please let me know.

Rensvik
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/5/2015 5:32:18 AM reply with quote send message to Rensvik Object to Post

Ch Tanami Silent Enchantment has tonight achieved her Bronze Merit Dam. Thanks to Cypress Springs for finishing her daughter Ch Tanami Fairy Enchantment, and MudBug Kennels for finishing her daughter Ch Tanami Making Waves. happy :)
 MudBug Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/5/2015 12:07:31 PM reply with quote send message to MudBug Kennels Object to Post

I didn't know this post was here!
I am a long time player (10 years in my other kennel) and decided to give Bubunds a try. Finished my first home red and need only 12 points to finish her grand.

She's a 94.5 SOP girl and right now I'm trying to find a stud to breed her to. Cloudepoint, I kind of took Binnas name since I love her and it razz :p
Ch MudBugs Bella Bella Binna

Also looking for a couple broodies if anyone has any available?

Thanks!
 Aussiewolfsister
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/5/2015 3:26:34 PM reply with quote send message to Aussiewolfsister Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Have to trot off to work today, but will have a look through my broodies tonight, and PM some potentials to you happy :)

Sorry - posted under my other kennel. I am Rensvik in Buhunds........

-----
Last edited by Aussiewolfsister on 7/5/2015 3:29:44 PM
 MudBug Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/6/2015 9:21:32 AM reply with quote send message to MudBug Kennels Object to Post

Finally found a stud so hopefully will have some nice puppies! She just need a few more points for her grand.
Getting one brood bitch and will be on the look out for more at breeding age.
 MudBug Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/10/2015 11:00:30 PM reply with quote send message to MudBug Kennels Object to Post

Got a pretty 94.85 boy from my breeding.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=14155527

Replies in this thread : 105
Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.