.com Forum · Rat Terrier

Replies in this thread : 47
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Rat Terrier Community
 High Plains Kennel
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
1/1/2015 6:47:39 AM reply with quote send message to High Plains Kennel Object to Post   

I thought it would be a nice way to start off the new year if we could all start communicating through this forum like we used to back in the day.

My current high SOP is this girl with an 88.60 www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13640509

I have 3 other rat terrier kennels where I am working on color projects. I also have a Keeshond kennel (they have one of the mot active forums in the game) and an Irish Terrier kennel.

What is everyone else up to SOP's goals etc.?
 RatDogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/1/2015 7:01:27 AM reply with quote send message to RatDogs Object to Post

This is one of the color kennels associated with HPK. My best accomplishment so far is this dog: www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13421199

He is the first Black Tri GRCH in a loooong time. He is currently ranked #14 in the all time top Rat Terriers.

I am concentrating on breeding Black Tri and Blue Tri in this kennel.

My current best Black Tri is this 87.65 dog. www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13640518

My best current Blue Tri is this 87.40 dog
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13601435

I will keep plugging away until they are right up there with the Chocolates and the Pearls. happy :)
 RatRace
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/1/2015 7:08:49 AM reply with quote send message to RatRace Object to Post

Rat Race is my old original Rat Terrier kennel I am now breeding Black based Bi-colors here (Black, Chocolate, Blue, pearl) Nothing to brag about so far really but I am working on it.

I do think it is odd that all the really nice showable dogs I produce are Tri-colors. In this and my other color kennels as well.
 Verminator Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/1/2015 7:15:00 AM reply with quote send message to Verminator Kennels Object to Post

This is my last kennel, I breed all the other Bi-colors here although I seem to have lost my Red & Whites. I may need to start over with them or see if I can look at the genetics page and figure out how to bring them back if it is even possible.

I don't have much to brag about here either.

Thanks to Breezing By & Chittery for offering up the few Bi-color studs they have. It has been a big help.
 Breezing By Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2015 6:04:36 AM reply with quote send message to Breezing By Kennels Object to Post

Would love for the forum to be busy once again. I just had my 1st SD dog die. I reclaimed a dog that was a Fawn & White (a color I had lost) he was about 600 days old. I bred him to a few girls and got a Red White & Sable and a fawn & White before I received this from the admin. Unfortunately, we need to inform you that Breezing By Yahoo has died of old age sad :( In 9 yrs I have never received this message. Glad I reclaimed him before his color genes were gone.
My highest SOP is 88.40 I also have a 88.15 rest are high 87's except the few from my deceased Yahoo.
If I ahve any dogs that you would like to use for stud but are not on hte list let me know and I will put them up. Never over $100. Hope we can get some more players.
 High Plains Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/6/2015 3:47:58 PM reply with quote send message to High Plains Kennel Object to Post

Thanks, I will take a look and see if you have any I would like to use.

I hope we can get this forum active again, I was beginning to think I would just be talking to myself. happy :)
 High Plains Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/11/2015 6:14:50 AM reply with quote send message to High Plains Kennel Object to Post

Congrats Breezing By on the Group 2 with Jingshen this morning! WOW!
 High Plains Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/11/2015 6:17:11 AM reply with quote send message to High Plains Kennel Object to Post

And congrats to TT on Condor's Group three as well! Rats are on fire this morning!
 High Plains Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/12/2015 3:21:21 PM reply with quote send message to High Plains Kennel Object to Post

Holy cow! Congrats Chittery on this gorgeous pup by Einstein;

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13715490

Can't wait until he is available at stud.
 TinyTerrorsII
Basic User

Basic User
1/16/2015 8:45:59 AM reply with quote send message to TinyTerrorsII Object to Post

sorry, life is a bit chaotic at the moment so haven't had much time to check forums! Working two jobs plus chairing the Canadian Agility Championship in Aug ( am I crazy? ) and training my own dogs . I have ten kennels on the game. My highest sop rattie so far is Tiberius at 89.2.I don't worry about colours at all but I am working on improving head numbers.

High Plains Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/17/2015 7:21:31 AM reply with quote send message to High Plains Kennel Object to Post

TT as you know I have been working on heads too, worked up from starter dogs. If this boy had better feet he would be gorgeous! not too bad anyways. Check out that head! happy :) www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13651363
 Chittery3
Basic User

Basic User
1/18/2015 4:31:05 PM reply with quote send message to Chittery3 Object to Post

Hi everyone,
I missed the note about this so sorry for the late arrival. This is one of many SD kennels but I enjoy the Rat Terrier and would like to know more about the colours but it is an area I know little of. My main kennel on here is a Sealyham Terrier kennel, called terryterrier (yes we all pick the wrong name in the first kennel) but I have every terrier breed dotted around, plus Irish Wolfhounds, Gordon Setters and Standard Schnauzers.
Excited about getting some 89 SOP just lately.
 RatDogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/18/2015 6:06:38 PM reply with quote send message to RatDogs Object to Post

WooHoo my first 88+ Blue Tri www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13732525
Going to try to finish her, may not be quite high enough anymore but we will see...
 RatRace
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/22/2015 3:43:33 PM reply with quote send message to RatRace Object to Post

Look at this Fawn & White beauty! Thanks TT for the use of your lovely boy Predator!

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13741582
 Verminator Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
1/24/2015 7:22:59 AM reply with quote send message to Verminator Kennels Object to Post

Good day today at Verminator, I got back a color I had lost. This pretty little Apricot girlie www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13745424

Hope I can find a stud to produce more of them.
 High Plains Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/1/2015 7:08:35 AM reply with quote send message to High Plains Kennel Object to Post

HPK Head Of The Class finished his championship this morning and is now available for stud. He has a "10" head.

www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13651363
 RatDogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/9/2015 6:19:52 PM reply with quote send message to RatDogs Object to Post

Another nice Blue Tri today www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13785663
if only she had a 20 SS.
 RatDogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/12/2015 5:42:43 AM reply with quote send message to RatDogs Object to Post

Nice Black Tri bitch for sale www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13791015

I am keeping her sister
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13791017 happy :)
 RatDogs
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/13/2015 1:22:21 PM reply with quote send message to RatDogs Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Chocolate Tri dog available, 88.1 SOP 10.2 head
www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13795256

-----
Last edited by RatDogs on 2/13/2015 1:23:17 PM
 High Plains Kennel
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/14/2015 8:04:29 AM reply with quote send message to High Plains Kennel Object to Post

OMG! I know I am just talking to myself here but WooHoo! Check this boy out... www.showdog.com/dog.aspx?id=13867949
 Chittery3
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2015 2:46:39 PM reply with quote send message to Chittery3 Object to Post

Wowzers!!!!

Good luck with him. I'd better get my team finished before he gets out there!!!

Why did the community disappear?

Replies in this thread : 47
Page : 1 2 3
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.