Search

.com Forum · Working Breeds

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Looking For White Boxer Bitches
 K D And E Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/7/2014 11:40:00 AM reply with quote send message to K D And E Kennels Object to Post   

I have an idea to breed a champion line of White Boxers. The breed page lists them as 0%. I know that the AKC doesn't allow white, but here at SD they are as good a dog as any color happy :) I have a nice pair of full brothers but need girls. So if you are breeding boxers and get a nice white girl, before you FH her, can you give me a chance to look at her? Thank you.
 Camp Run-Amok
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2014 11:40:59 AM reply with quote send message to Camp Run-Amok Object to Post

ooops, sent that from the wrong account. Camp Run-Amok is my working breed kennel and the one looking for boxers. Thanks.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2014 6:35:33 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

Hi Welcome to Boxers. The 0% on the boxer breed page is just the percentage chance of getting them as a starter dog. If you want whites, breed to flashies together and you should get 25% white in your litter.

If I get a nice one I'll let you know. there used to be another kennel on SD that concentrated on Whites but she's left I think.
 Camp Run-Amok
Basic User

Basic User
12/7/2014 8:16:50 PM reply with quote send message to Camp Run-Amok Object to Post

Thanks. I didn't know that.

The two boys I have are full brothers from your CH Armani out of Foul Bay's Sand Baby happy :) . They are 96.30 and 96.25.

I also have a flashy fawn SimKitty bitch due Thursday with a litter sired by your CH Midnight Hour. I am hoping for at least 1 nice white girl from that.

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.