.com Forum · SD Fever

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Author Topic : Interest In SD Fever Restart
 Analeyn
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/29/2014 3:29:33 AM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hi Everyone,

So I'm sure that some of you remember the SD Fever Magazine when it was running. It was a great community boost for this game.

I was a part of the SD Fever during it's best times and I would like to see it up and running again, so long as there is enough support.

I would like to nominate myself as organiser, though only if the community approves.

I can think of no better thing than this to encourage more user engagement. In Keeshonds, we have an active community thread and it certainly helps to encourage communication. Whilst a magazine is slightly different to a forum post, it runs on the same principal.

From my experience, the magazine was also a very helpful support for new players.

Analeyn

-----
Last edited by Analeyn on 11/29/2014 5:31:22 AM
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2014 3:53:14 AM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

I LOVED the Fever. I'd love to see it going again. happy :)
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2014 7:56:46 PM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

I'd be happy to see it back.
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2014 10:51:21 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

I also really loved it. Unfortunately I won't be able to help much with it because I have a new baby at home and my Sd time is limited.
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2014 11:11:44 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

posted by Summerwind Kennels
I also really loved it. Unfortunately I won't be able to help much with it because I have a new baby at home and my Sd time is limited.
Congrats on your new addition! happy :)
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2014 1:50:26 AM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

Thank you for the interest so far; it is encouraging to see happy :)

I would need the help of a small team of kennels...is anyone interested?

Analeyn
 Apolda
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/1/2014 9:56:43 AM reply with quote send message to Apolda Object to Post

I'd love to see it back up! I was disappointed to find that it was no longer running when I came back a little while ago.

I'm not sure how I can be of help, but am happy to if there's some way I can happy :)

Tori
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
12/2/2014 11:29:14 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

Any other interest?

eta: Thank you Apolda! If other kennels are willing to help then you may have the opportunity to help happy :)

-----
Last edited by Analeyn on 12/2/2014 11:30:28 PM
 Clwyd Cockers
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/2/2014 11:52:12 PM reply with quote send message to Clwyd Cockers Object to Post

I'd love to see it back again.
It was very funny to read.

Especially the gossip column about who was doing who...LOL

The Julie Justin saga must continue....LOL
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
12/3/2014 10:49:08 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

It was gone before I started playing but I think it would be a cool addition
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2014 1:08:21 AM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

Looks like there is some interest which is good happy :) I will still need a few other people to make it happen though, so if you are interested please let me know! happy :)

Analeyn
 Wicked Kisses
Basic User

Basic User
1/5/2015 11:50:42 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Kisses Object to Post

I know this is sort of an old post, but I'm just coming across it. I was one of the original founders of the magazine and would personally LOVE to see it be resurrected. It was just starting to gain popularity when I made the decision to take a two-year hiatus from SD.

I would be willing to help with anything you need to help get it back up and running. It takes a lot of work, but I think it is exactly what SD needs right now to build our community back up.

Taylor
 Indiana Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/6/2015 4:22:06 PM reply with quote send message to Indiana Kennels Object to Post

What is SD Fever?
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
2/6/2015 10:28:47 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

It was a community magazine, of sorts. There were articles, Q&A, competitions, awards etc.

happy :)

Analeyn
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/18/2015 11:53:37 AM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

So did this ever catchany steam??
 BlackFrost
Basic User

Basic User
2/18/2015 9:30:31 PM reply with quote send message to BlackFrost Object to Post

Count me in, I'd love to help get it going again
 Calming Waters
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/3/2015 12:34:56 PM reply with quote send message to Calming Waters Object to Post

I used to help write articles. I would be willing to help again!
 Analeyn
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2015 5:24:23 PM reply with quote send message to Analeyn Object to Post

Circumstances have changed, so I can no longer contribute the same to the reboot of this magazine. Anyone else who is interested - you are welcome to start it yourself happy :)

best of luck.

Analeyn
 SparkleLee Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/10/2015 10:04:02 PM reply with quote send message to SparkleLee Kennels Object to Post

I know I'm just recently back, but if someone else does decide to start this up again, I would be interested in helping in some way and I would definitely be interested in reading.
 King Blazzo Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/10/2015 10:05:17 PM reply with quote send message to King Blazzo Kennels Object to Post

i think the problem is that there are a lot of us willing to help out but no one really willing to be the go to person for this
 Rose Forest Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
3/17/2015 6:01:20 PM reply with quote send message to Rose Forest Kennel Object to Post

Hey I use to write for then SD fever ages ago! Right well if you guys are still intrested in doing this I will be to "go to person for this."

i will need a platform of which we can start this.... Like where to put the I mean what website to use for the SD fever etc. ( free to use.)

Any ideas? Let me know! Inbox me or write on here!

If you guys wanna help and I mean like write articles - being assigned to article them such as how to improve your kennel etc, please write on herehappy :)

I am upgrading soon.

I will be writing a full post about this tomrrow. As it is UK TIME HERE And it is 11pm lol and I have college tomrrow XD

Anyway keep your eye out for tomorrow's post about this!

It would be great if you guys are still as excited as you seen earlier in these posts happy :)

Anyone willing to help me like be the go to person for this please tell me!
I agree it would be great for the showdog community!

happy :)

Rose!!!

-----
Last edited by Rose Forest Kennel on 3/17/2015 6:02:38 PM

Replies in this thread : 26
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In multi-breed and all-breed shows, the winners of all breeds within the kennel club's breed Groups then compete for Group placements.