Search

Showdog.com Forum · Borzoi

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : borzoi colors
 HisGlory
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/24/2014 5:21:24 PM reply with quote send message to HisGlory Object to Post   

hi can anyone help me with informing me about borzoi colors. i have a few golds in my hisglory kennel and want to try for white
 Treestand Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2014 6:33:01 AM reply with quote send message to Treestand Kennel Object to Post

Message Lilliput - she can help! happy :)
 HisGlory
Basic User

Basic User
2/13/2019 3:02:36 PM reply with quote send message to HisGlory Object to Post

Yes she can i was talking to her years ago about borzoi colors and she was so generous to help me thank you for your reply shes been playing and helping for many years
 Grasslans
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/13/2019 7:39:17 PM reply with quote send message to Grasslans Object to Post

Keep an eye on the sales boards for them, sometimes you can pick up a white there, very low SOP but you've got to start somewhere. I used to have a few but I don't think I've got any reclaimable any more.
 Wordsmith
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/6/2019 1:22:50 PM reply with quote send message to Wordsmith Object to Post

I've been working with whites too. Haven't made a lot of headway yet. I do have a couple studs available and I try to drop any possible pups into sales in case they can help anyone out.

Most of the whites I can make available are low sop but I have some better pups out of whites listed.

As for the golds... Better luck there. I'm getting some midrange sops so far. Couple others are working with reds and gold too.
 Wordsmith
Premium Member

Premium Member
4/6/2019 1:26:30 PM reply with quote send message to Wordsmith Object to Post

For those working on the less common colors... Please put your boys up for stud. Its a huge help to everyone. happy :)
 Wordsmith
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/13/2019 9:57:34 AM reply with quote send message to Wordsmith Object to Post

I'm thinking of dropping my white program. I have some SOP in the 20s if anyone wants them. I'd be fine with low offers since before long I will probably just FH them.

I'm making decent progress in the other non-masked colors. Be happy to help out anyone working on them.

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.