Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Has anyone ever heard of this site for dog bows? WOW!!
 lawdogbows
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/7/2005 9:28:20 PM reply with quote send message to lawdogbows Object to Post   

LAWDOGBOWS.COM is offering an extensive line of HIGH QUALITY dog bows at very AFFORDABLE prices. Please visit LAWDOGBOWS.COM to view all the bows that are available. The bows are gorgeous, safe and non toxic for all your canine companions. Thanks LAWDOGBOWS.COM
 ButchenKennals
Basic User

Basic User
1/7/2005 9:31:16 PM reply with quote send message to ButchenKennals Object to Post

STOP POSTING!!! WE SAW THE FIRST ONES!!
 eenil
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2005 4:46:48 PM reply with quote send message to eenil Object to Post

i have seen this post at least once in everydog forum(or just about) i think everyone will appriciate it if you stop advertising. no offence.
 misty crazy
Basic User

Basic User
2/9/2005 2:17:00 PM reply with quote send message to misty crazy Object to Post

I dont think there is any need to say no offence lol this person joined for the sole purpose of advertizing, their kennel is empty yet they have 14 posts.
 eenil
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2005 11:13:30 PM reply with quote send message to eenil Object to Post

that's a little odd.
 eenil
Basic User

Basic User
2/11/2005 11:14:01 PM reply with quote send message to eenil Object to Post

lol
 Sito Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/29/2005 10:54:38 PM reply with quote send message to Sito Kennels Object to Post

Yes I agree STOP ADVERTISING!!! This game is to breed and show your own dogs. Not advertisments!

Courtney

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
Since its centenary year in 1991, Crufts has officially been recognised as the world's largest and most prestigious dog show by the Guinness Book of Records, with a total of 22,973 dogs being exhibited that year.