Search

.com Forum · Harrier

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : Free Harrier Color Pics
 Skyfeather**
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/23/2013 4:59:01 AM reply with quote send message to Skyfeather** Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

It probably won't be too long before the Picardy pictures for this breed are up, but until then, the below pictures are free to use on your dogs here on Showdog. These are Harriers; however, could possibly pass for other breeds, not sure. I followed a Beagle color chart because there isn't much information on Harrier colors, so I hope they're right. The lineart is by me but you don't have to credit me. However, if anyone asks, please just direct them to this topic. Thank you and enjoy them.

To copy, right click the image and click either:
Properties > then highlight the photobucket URL
Copy image URL
Copy Image Location

Then in the Change Picture bar, type Ctrl+V or right click the bar and click paste.

Thank you!

-----
Last edited by Skyfeather** on 1/18/2014 10:07:08 PM
 Skyfeather**
Basic User

Basic User
12/23/2013 5:00:46 AM reply with quote send message to Skyfeather** Object to Post

Liver Tri Pied

Skyfeather**
Basic User

Basic User
12/23/2013 5:07:08 AM reply with quote send message to Skyfeather** Object to Post

Oh delight. Switch around the lemon pied and lemon solid. wink ;) Can't seem to edit my post.

Also, "liver tri" is supposed to be "chocolate tri."
 Laffy-Taffy Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/23/2013 10:03:01 AM reply with quote send message to Laffy-Taffy Kennels Object to Post

You did these?! BEAUTIFUL! I wish I was in Harriers, just to use 'em!

Alexandria
 Skyfeather**
Basic User

Basic User
12/23/2013 6:43:46 PM reply with quote send message to Skyfeather** Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

they work now...

-----
Last edited by Skyfeather** on 1/18/2014 10:05:16 PM

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.