Search

.com Forum · Canadian Forum

Replies in this thread : 15

Author Topic : Any Canadians?
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/15/2013 3:40:42 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Just wondering how many people on here are Canadian who play frequently. If youre Canadian or have ever lived/visited Canada fill out this form so we can all get to know one another a little better.

Male/Female?:
Name?:
Canadian/Former Canadian/Vistor?:
Province/City?:
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?:
FavoUrite thing about Canada?:
Least favoUrite thing?:

Jamie

-----
Last edited by Jumping Jacks of Glory on 12/15/2013 3:45:44 PM
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2013 3:45:17 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

Lol whoops I forgot to fill it out for myself.

Male/Female?: Male
Name?: Jamie
Canadian/Former Canadian/Vistor?: Canadian
Province/City?: Toronto, Ontario
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?: I've lived in Toronto for my whole life (18 years). I've actually only left the country one time.
FavoUrite thing about Canada?: Honestly the multiculturalism is my favourite part. I go to university in downtown Toronto and seeing every different ethnicity and culture intermingle and interact in so many different ways is quite an amazing thing, especially because of how open everyone is towards each other.
Least favoUrite thing?: Probably the middle/end of winter when it's still really cold and the snow is no longer white. It just looks so dirty and everything seems so sad and depressing.

Contact me anytime with questions or just to talk. I love friends! happy :)

Jamie

-----
Last edited by Jumping Jacks of Glory on 12/15/2013 3:46:47 PM
 Selma Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2013 6:02:25 PM reply with quote send message to Selma Kennel Object to Post

I'm glad to see this forum getting used. It has been so inactive.

Male/Female?: Female.
Name?: Mackenzie (go by "Mack" ).
Canadian/Former Canadian/Vistor?: Former.
Province/City?: Prefer not to say, but in the Western area.
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?: I've lived here all my life (many years).
FavoUrite thing about Canada?: The polite, respectful citizens.
Least favoUrite thing?: The winter!

Mack happy :)

-----
Last edited by Selma Kennel on 12/15/2013 6:02:45 PM
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2013 6:08:32 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

Hiiiii, I know nobody is ever on here! Nice to meet you Mack, although I believe we spoke once before happy :)

Jamie
 Mellenacht
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2013 10:29:19 PM reply with quote send message to Mellenacht Object to Post

Male/Female?: Girl
Name?: Emma
Province/City?: Alberta
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?: Born here, and I've lived all over the country.
FavoUrite thing about Canada?: Nature. It's so diverse and beautiful. I grew up on an island and now I live in the rockies and I love experiencing all the beautiful sights and amazing animals.
Least favourite thing?: How short the season of fall is! It only lasts around 2 weeks where I live before the snow comes.
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/15/2013 10:55:46 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

Hi Emma, nice to meet you! I totally agree on the fall thing, it's my favourite season but it goes by so quickly. Especially some years when we have a long summer and an early winter sad :(

Jamie
 Yuki Siouxie
Basic User

Basic User
12/19/2013 10:25:40 PM reply with quote send message to Yuki Siouxie Object to Post

Male/Female?: Female

Name?: I generally don't advertise that on the internet... But my nickname is T, so you can call me that I guess.

Canadian/Former Canadian/Vistor?: Proudly a naturalized citizen, I have lived the vast majority of my life here.

Province/City?: Also from Alberta happy :)

How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?: I have lived here since 1989

FavoUrite thing about Canada?: What's not to love? Fresh air, clean water, mountains, prairies... fall is also VERY awesome - spring is pretty good too (Snow is good in small doses). Um, Health care. Maple Syrup. My hubby and little one were born here ^.^ (which is definitely something to adhere me to this place).

Least favoUrite thing?: I guess the housing market hahaha...
 KitRussell
Basic User

Basic User
2/14/2014 6:43:22 AM reply with quote send message to KitRussell Object to Post

Just saw this, don't visit the forums much!

Name?: MJ
Canadian/Former Canadian/Vistor?: New Canadian
Province/City?: New Brunswick
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?: Married a Canadian and have been here since.. 3 years
FavoUrite thing about Canada?: The natural, unspoiled, untouched beauty
Least favoUrite thing?: the short summer
 Campbell Sparks
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2014 12:00:28 AM reply with quote send message to Campbell Sparks Object to Post

Male/Female?: F
Name?: Shan
Canadian/Former Canadian/Vistor?:Canadian
Province/City?: Ontario
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?:my whole life
FavoUrite thing about Canada?: the people,healthcare,
Least favoUrite thing?:
waaaay to short time at the beach
 Dreisaiah Hundehutte
Premium Member

Premium Member
8/25/2014 1:36:08 AM reply with quote send message to Dreisaiah Hundehutte Object to Post

Male/Female?: Female.
Name?: Reina.
Province/City?: From Alberta, now in British Columbia.
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?: All my life!
Favourite thing about Canada?: It's generally very accepting of all races and religions. Also, the landscape, and the fact there's less people here than the state of California (wide open space, fresh air!)... lmao.
Least favoUrite thing?: How it and Canadian citizens are misunderstood and often ridiculed.
 Mychazo
Basic User

Basic User
9/24/2014 11:21:17 PM reply with quote send message to Mychazo Object to Post

Anyone else speak french ?

I'm from Quebec.
 MapleBritt
Basic User

Basic User
1/12/2015 11:30:04 PM reply with quote send message to MapleBritt Object to Post

Name?:
Province/City?: Ontario
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?:born and raised here
FavoUrite thing about Canada? Multiculturalism
Least favoUrite thing?: Taxes
 Gypsy Wind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/13/2015 10:25:16 AM reply with quote send message to Gypsy Wind Kennels Object to Post

Name?: Yes, I have one
Canadian/Former Canadian/Vistor?: Permanent resident, living here since 2009
Province/City?: Calgary, AB
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?: Ive been in Calgary a little over 2 years now. We first moved to Fort St John BC when I first moved here.
FavoUrite thing about Canada?: Not having to worry about going bankrupt if my family needs medical care.
Least favoUrite thing?: The criminal legal system (I cant even bring myself to call it a "justice" system) is an absolute disgrace and joke.
 gaylanstudio
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/12/2015 11:33:14 AM reply with quote send message to gaylanstudio Object to Post

Name?: Yes, I have one too - Gayle
Canadian/Former Canadian/Vistor?: Canadian by birth
Province/City?: Winnipeg, Manitoba
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?: Born in British Columbia but lived in WPG since I was about 2 except for a couple of career years spent in Edmonton Alberta.
FavoUrite thing about Canada?: Medical system and not so many guns around, gun control.
Least favoUrite thing?: The winter, and no one likes taxes but they are necessary to maintain the medical and other social safety net features of the country. Is it perfect? No, of course not but I think it is one of the best alternatives around.

I am CANADIAN and proud of it.
 Caulfeilds Kennels
Premium Member

Premium Member
2/9/2017 11:19:12 PM reply with quote send message to Caulfeilds Kennels Object to Post

Female
Name: Carol
Canadian
Province/City?:BC, Surrey
How long have you lived here; In this city since 1988
Favourite thing about Canada; It is Canada, what can I say..
Least favourite thing?:Nope, can't think about a thing.

I am proud to be Canadian.
 Russet Maples Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
4/27/2017 6:23:15 PM reply with quote send message to Russet Maples Kennel Object to Post

Name?: Sam
Canadian/Former Canadian/Vistor?: Canadian Citizen
Province/City?: Small town in northern Alberta
How long have you lived here/Why did you visit?: Lived here all my life.

Favourite thing about Canada?: The cool weather. Beautiful landscape. The mountains. Our super diverse culture. Our long winters and the northern lights. Also love all our wildlife.
I love to see when Canadians stand up together.
I'm really into sports and love it when I see how much Canadians support our athletes in their different competitions.

Least favourite thing?: Summers are way to hot! (Well for me... I don't take heat well especially the one or two weeks of +27-30 degrees celsius in the summer).

Other: I really like our long winters but this one came October 9th with a snow and ice blizzard and has decided to stay for now. We don't have much snow left but almost everyday this past week we get an added 1 or 2 centimetres lol.

Replies in this thread : 15

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.