Search

.com Forum · Source Breeder Forum

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Are White Boxers Possible?
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/9/2013 12:03:51 AM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post   

Is it possible through source breeding that you can have a white boxers or are they impossible?
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2013 2:34:49 AM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

Very possible, all you need to do is breed flashy X flashy for whites. There are current gen whites right now too.
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2013 2:36:49 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

Oh wow that's interesting. I'm thinking of starting a second kennel and I love Boxers. However I'm realizing that the show ring with Boxers may be a bit too much for me to handle so maybe I'll try source breeding or my own line of whites happy :)Would you happen to know of any breeders of white boxers?

Jamie
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
12/9/2013 10:47:37 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

There's some on the sale list right now. And it's really not hard to breed your own- once you do a few Flashy X Flashy and get some white pups, white X white will ALWAYS give 100% white pups.
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2013 3:38:03 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

I purchased some of them on my basic for now. thanks so much for the help, it's really appreciated!

Jamie
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2013 3:39:34 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

If I breed White x White does that give me white pups for sure or will it be a mixed litter?

Jamie
 Lilliput
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2013 4:15:57 PM reply with quote send message to Lilliput Object to Post

100% white pups, for sure, every time.
 Jumping Jacks of Glory
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2013 6:07:22 PM reply with quote send message to Jumping Jacks of Glory Object to Post

Yay! that's excellent, sure to make my life much easier happy :) Thanks again!

Jamie

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.