Search

.com Forum · American Forum

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Help Evaluating a Potential Mobile App for Show Dogs and Their Owners
 ItsDogger
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/17/2013 9:43:23 PM reply with quote send message to ItsDogger Object to Post   

Hello Showdog.com forum members! Please forgive me if I'm in the wrong place...I'm completely new to this forum.

Recently I was speaking with my father and stepmother (who show one of the top Vizslas in the US) about the tools they use to keep updated on their beloved dog. They told me that they can't access very much from their phones, and it isn't smooth or easy process either.

I have a lot of experience developing systems to make it easier to access important information on the go. I began thinking about the issue my father/stepmother have run into and realized that a mobile app would be a great solution for a lot of people.

I'm beginning to do some research to see if their might be interest in this app. If you have a minute or 2 to spare, could you go to the link below and take my quick (9 question) survey please. I strongly believe that having access to up-to-date, current information about your dog, your competition, and other show-related details would lessen the complexity of showing dogs.

bit.ly/DOGGER

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.