Search

.com Forum · Australian Kelpie

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : The Blue Gene
 Kiandra Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
8/12/2013 12:29:40 PM reply with quote send message to Kiandra Kennels Object to Post   

Is any one producing any blue or blue tan pups.

I think that brown & black is dominating again as it was when I started in kelpies over a year ago. I can no longer keep all the colours going myself as my kennels are indebt.

I spent alot of time improving the blues (with TNT)to get them to GCh level and it will be a shame to lose them.

My old blue Gch will remain at stud in Boldre Kennels just keep the genes, but someone else needs to start colour breeding as well.

The creams are ok at the moment but the same will happen there if we are not careful.

So you new players forget the SOPs and add some blue genes to you kennels!

Also if you know your studs carry blue can you mark it in tne call name.

Sorry for the whinge but I feel I am fighting a losing battle.

Sue
 Inspirational Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/12/2013 4:58:35 PM reply with quote send message to Inspirational Kennels Object to Post

Unfortunately, it's looks like all my blues are gone too sad :( I could've sworn I still had some..

I still have 2 Fawns I'm keeping, so when they're ready, I'll breed them to a blue stud to hopefully get some more pups..

~Shimmer
 Kiandra Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2013 1:08:23 PM reply with quote send message to Kiandra Kennels Object to Post

Thanks that would be great, I will have blue carriers and blues in the low 92s at stud in few weeks.

Congrats on your new pups thry are great!

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The largest and most prestigious dog show in America is the Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show, was established in 1877 and is held annually at Madison Square Garden in New York City.