Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 0

Author Topic : Breed Information Page Suggestion
 rhondacline
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/5/2013 8:39:40 PM reply with quote send message to rhondacline Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Is it possible to move the "Game Breed Links" to a spot above the "Breed Colors" list. For breeds with lots of colors the Game Breed Links are hidden down at the bottom of the page.

It would also be nice to have a link to the "breed's Stud Dogs" page next to the "Breed Dogs For Sale" link.

And while I'm suggesting, I might as well throw in my request (beg) for two "digest/history" pages - one for Best in National Specialty Winners for the breed and another for the Top 3 in the breed for each month. (I'd also love to see the same for Top 5 in each group and Top 10 all breeds)

What about adding - "Current Top Dogs" showing the current National Specialty (with Breeder/Owner) and the Top 3 dogs in the breed.

Enough? Ok, I'll go back to my entries now.

-----
Last edited by rhondacline on 7/5/2013 8:41:14 PM

Replies in this thread : 0

Did you know?
The two largest American dog shows after Westminster are the National Dog Show (which is televised on Thanksgiving Day by NBC, usually after the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade) and the AKC/Eukanuba National Championship.