Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : Keep Me Logged In option?
 Kalynda
Basic User

System.__ComObject
7/1/2013 9:22:33 AM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post   

I check keep me logged in but I am having to log in each time - is this how you intended it to work?

I had hoped that we had finally grown up enough that I could stay logged into SD on my pc happy :)

Thanks!
Kathy
 AmbitionIrish
Basic User

Basic User
7/1/2013 1:39:57 PM reply with quote send message to AmbitionIrish Object to Post

I would like to know that too. Also I am having to enter my password every time I log in, where on the old layout they were saved. Additionally, I am finding that I get logged out after less that five minutes of inactivity. That is rather annoying.

Thanks for any and all help.

Amyhappy :)
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/1/2013 9:33:40 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post

Agree. I also cannot get the flip account feature to work.
 Kalynda
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 5:45:00 PM reply with quote send message to Kalynda Object to Post

I got my flip account working and I like it. But I need this keep me logged in to work too. Seems minor, but darn annoying to re-enter both username and pw on every log in.

K
 Acclamation
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 6:54:46 PM reply with quote send message to Acclamation Object to Post

My login won't go to auto either, but it is SO great to not have to sign in and out of each kennel and remember 6 passwords ... LOVING that new switch feature!!!
 Guiding Senjis
Premium Member

Premium Member
7/2/2013 6:57:54 PM reply with quote send message to Guiding Senjis Object to Post

posted by Acclamation
My login won't go to auto either, but it is SO great to not have to sign in and out of each kennel and remember 6 passwords ... LOVING that new switch feature!!!
Me too happy :)
 BeauBlanc
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2013 10:17:47 PM reply with quote send message to BeauBlanc Object to Post

Jeff isn't sure what is going on with the keep me logged in option. Hopefully he'll get it working though!

And I have also noticed that it logs you out a lot faster now - that is a bit of a pain!

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.