Search

.com Forum · New Layout Discussion

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Table view? and dog for sale?
 Fingerprint
Premium Member

System.__ComObject
6/27/2013 4:14:01 PM reply with quote send message to Fingerprint Object to Post   

-Is the table view for kennels gone?
-When I clicked on one of my dogs I couldn't tell if he was for sale except that on the right it gave me the option of 'remove from sale'. I don't see how much he is listed for. Is this not visible on the dog's page but only on my main kennel page?
 Summerwind Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
6/27/2013 8:21:05 PM reply with quote send message to Summerwind Kennels Object to Post

It seems to be visible now, on my View All Dog's page the ones for sale have a small green $ next to their names and then on the individual dog's page there is a box that says THIS DOG IS FOR SALE then the price underneath.

The box is a little low, under the sessioning option but it's there, I think it was just added today.

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.