Search

.com Forum · Swedish Forum

Replies in this thread : 33
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

jollymolly
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2006 11:36:10 AM reply with quote send message to jollymolly Object to Post

hey i think the one above me says: hey is Mike Jonezz here? tell me if i'm rong im just guessing!
 Rusty mountain kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2006 5:40:36 PM reply with quote send message to Rusty mountain kennels Object to Post

erm.....quibaca Qui Isheabba?
 Rusty mountain kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2006 2:16:04 PM reply with quote send message to Rusty mountain kennels Object to Post

fosh quiba qui Queenqauy! 00000000oooooo......
 lol kennel
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2006 2:22:42 PM reply with quote send message to lol kennel Object to Post

ARE YOU SAYING HERE!P.S.If there writing in sweedish I think they don`t know what were saying.Can you guys speak english for us.Wait,Someone said how mean on the topic they can speak english and someone to me was mean the said how does sweetish food tastes.How insauting.
 Rusty mountain kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2006 1:52:06 PM reply with quote send message to Rusty mountain kennels Object to Post

posted by lol kennel
ARE YOU SAYING HERE!P.S.If there writing in sweedish I think they don`t know what were saying.Can you guys speak english for us.Wait,Someone said how mean on the topic they can speak english and someone to me was mean the said how does sweetish food tastes.How insauting.
We have NO idea WHAT you are saying. Now that we know you cant speak english as well as swedish...wink ;). bad pun. but, all i understood fro mthis message was someone was mean on a topic and insauting(?) swedish food tastes. i dont mean to be rude, but I cannot understand you at all.
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2006 1:54:58 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

posted by Bulls of Highland
No, there is not German forum on showdog.com

- Bulls of Highland

There should be a German Forum. Ich spreche Deutsch, weil es sehr spass ist. (I speak German because it is fun.)

Spazzy
 Bulls of Highland
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2006 2:09:25 PM reply with quote send message to Bulls of Highland Object to Post

posted by emin3mspaz9
posted by Bulls of Highland
No, there is not German forum on showdog.com

- Bulls of Highland

There should be a German Forum. Ich spreche Deutsch, weil es sehr spass ist. (I speak German because it is fun.)

Spazzy

A Spanish forum would be nice too, but that's not available to us. I don't think there are many Spanish speakers on SD, anyway. wink ;)

- Bulls of Highland
 emin3mspaz9
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2006 2:11:21 PM reply with quote send message to emin3mspaz9 Object to Post

I just realized that this thread is very very old... Look at the date that it was begun.

Spazzy
 Cleary Farm Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/8/2006 2:25:18 PM reply with quote send message to Cleary Farm Kennels Object to Post

VERY old thread lol! Also I do think we could benefit from a French and Spanish forum. Because I am learning French and there are alot of French on here & Spanaish because we have just bought a house in Spain so I could benifit from sitting in on some conversations and there are alot of Spanaish one here happy :)

Lauren

ps. Sorry if my spelling/grammar is crap - I am in a hurry!
 Rusty mountain kennels
Basic User

Basic User
12/10/2006 11:24:53 AM reply with quote send message to Rusty mountain kennels Object to Post

wow! it is ancient! lol...

Replies in this thread : 33
Page : 1 2
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
In the United Kingdom, the international championship show Crufts was first held in 1891.