Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : 1st Jumping Quallie
 me__0021
Premium Member
Forum Moderator

System.__ComObject Forum Moderator
11/7/2004 5:56:35 PM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post   

Just had to share, Saturday night my little boy Lachie (Imatriever Prideof Duart) got his first Quallie ever, in Novice Jumpers.
I was so excited as Lachie has been a bit of a pain in the ring of late, jumping all over me, and generally creating mayhem.
Usually it's Phantom our other dog who does well (he has 2 Agility Quallies) however they swapped brains for the night and Phantom was a complete ditz.
Added to this was the fact that it was pouring down rain at the time, and my boy prooved that Goldens can do it just as nicely as Border Collies.

Jessica
 slipstream_kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/10/2004 5:24:45 AM reply with quote send message to slipstream_kennels Object to Post

congrats!!
GL with them both in the future!
sliphappy :)
 origami_kennels
Basic User

Basic User
7/2/2005 6:51:59 PM reply with quote send message to origami_kennels Object to Post

Yay!! Rock on!
I'm going in my first competition on July 16. We would have gone earlier, but he turns 18 months on the 6th. wink ;) I can't wait, he should do awesome (he's an Aussie Shepherd, and just rocks at it).
Congrats on yours! laugh :D

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.