Search

.com Forum · Australian Forum

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Real Life Brag
 beaglemum
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/10/2004 11:52:22 PM reply with quote send message to beaglemum Object to Post   

I just had to tell you all that this past weekend, my little beagle boy became an AUSTRALIAN CHAMPION !!!!

He did it in fine style with Runner Up Best In Group and Intermediate in Group.

I am so very proud of him, and am glad he timed it well, as he''s not a fan of hot weather, and now we don''t HAVE to show over the hot Australian summer.

He is the first champion for his breeder, but she had another wonderful surprise, as Tyson''s sister from the repeat mating also became an Australian Champion the very next day..... Two champions in one weekend!!

Tyson is my first show dog, I am so glad that we made it through to the end!

Meagan
and Aust Ch Brynler Only The Lonely
 me__0021
Premium Member
Forum Moderator

Premium Member Forum Moderator
10/12/2004 5:28:49 AM reply with quote send message to me__0021 Object to Post

Congratulations!

I can imagine your excitement at this fabulous acheivement.

I've only got to get 60 points with one dog, and 100 with the other! (Only eternal optomists start off showing Goldens I think.)

Jessica
 Krystals_Chis
Basic User

Basic User
10/12/2004 8:38:29 AM reply with quote send message to Krystals_Chis Object to Post

Congratulations!!!! I wish I knew the feeling of showing a dog in real life, but my family isnt into that stuff. Anyways im happy for you and you must be a proud mommy happy :) happy :) happy :) wink ;)
 Kinetica Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
1/29/2005 7:14:43 PM reply with quote send message to Kinetica Kennels Object to Post

Congratulations!
 Silk Water Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2005 5:52:52 PM reply with quote send message to Silk Water Kennels Object to Post

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Congratulations from the very bottom of my heart!!
 Cole Sprouse
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2005 5:57:36 PM reply with quote send message to Cole Sprouse Object to Post

congrats

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
The second obedience title is a CDX, or "Companion Dog Excellent", which is earned through competition in the Open obedience class.