Search

.com Forum · Cane Corso

Replies in this thread : 61
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

CrosstheLine
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2008 12:59:58 PM reply with quote send message to CrosstheLine Object to Post

Genetic color in dogs is still in the theoretical stages. There really is no such thing as "fact" when talking about dog color genetics.
The thing that we will have to try to do is duplicate the colors that can come from different crosses (ie. breed a fawn dog to a fawn dog and get XXX color pups) and that sort of thing.
And do this without breaking Jeffs brain with all the code he is going to have to deal with wink ;)

CrosstheLine

P.S.
In the original thread on the Staffie forum I do go into white. It is just a masking gene so you have your base coat and then your white goes on over that. I don't know how much white is allowed (or seen) in Cane Corsos.
 Dracarys
Basic User

Basic User
6/29/2008 1:42:39 PM reply with quote send message to Dracarys Object to Post

it sated as a littel as possible
allowed on chest, feet and bridge of the nose
 Maebe
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2008 2:12:42 PM reply with quote send message to Maebe Object to Post

I'm not exactly sure about the fawns producing brindles, from what I've read it can be a recessive e gene - which the Corso's presumably do not carry, or a fawns who's actually a genotypic brindle for some reason, or some sort of genetic interaction that geneticists have not been able to explain.

I propose, in the aim of keeping things simple, here's the genes we use for our breed:

Locus: B
Genes: B - black
b - red

Locus: D
Genes: D- full pigment
dr- dilutes only the red coat(turning it fawn)
d-dilutes both red and black(turning to fawn and blue)

Locus: Em
Genes: Em- mask
E- no mask

Locus: K
Genes: kbr - brindle
k -normal

Combinations of these genes will give you the following visual colors:
Solid Black (including carrier of masks and brindles)
Solid Blue(including carrier of masks and brindles)
Solid Red
Red Brindle
Red Black Mask
Solid Fawn
Fawn Brindle
Fawn Black Mask
Fawn Blue Mask
Blue Brindle
Let me know if you'd like to see the genotypes for each color.

Maebe
Basic User

Basic User
7/16/2008 2:20:20 PM reply with quote send message to Maebe Object to Post

Also - about the White - from what the model seems to be in other breeds:

Locus: S
Genes these are the ones that would be in the Corsos
S -self colored - no white
si -irish spotting

So:
a SS dog would have no white
a Ssi dog would have small amount of white on chest, paws, tail tip
a sisi dog would have the white markings of a Boston, Collie, Flashy Boxer, etc. and would not be considered breed standard.

SO: Every time you breed a Ssi dog to an Ssi dog, 1/4 of the puppies would have too much white for a corso.

Does anyone know of another model to use? Do we want to implement the white, when it will cause overly white puppies? Do we skip the white altogether?
 Maebe
Basic User

Basic User
7/21/2008 12:50:14 PM reply with quote send message to Maebe Object to Post

Anyone have any opinions on the white markings? Does anyone know if the Si is the model they use for the corsos? Anyone else have other ideas? Or do we just assume that all dogs have white markings within the standard - some none, some just small star on chest, belly, etc.

Also, I have genytypes typed out for each of the colors, I can post that to Jeff's thread and then we may have colors soon.
 CrosstheLine
Basic User

Basic User
7/22/2008 9:00:31 AM reply with quote send message to CrosstheLine Object to Post

That looks a lot like the genotype I used for staffies (in my other kennel) and I don't think they can use it because of the "D" loci. There is no "d" allele that dilutes just the red color (at least not that I have ever heard of). I think Admin is trying to keep thing as realistic as possible.
As far as white goes, I would be OK with them only carrying the solid gene.

CrosstheLine
 Maebe
Basic User

Basic User
7/23/2008 9:39:21 AM reply with quote send message to Maebe Object to Post

I had used that model to build this one based on your suggestion. I never knew that there was such a 'simple' model to figure out the fawn/reds, I had thought it was due to multiple genes and/or plus/minus modifiers. But it looked like a model that could work.

Are we going to still try to find a model that will differentiate between the reds and fawns, or use one blanket term to cover all of the red/fawn variations?
 CrosstheLine
Basic User

Basic User
7/25/2008 12:03:45 AM reply with quote send message to CrosstheLine Object to Post

I think what a lot of the breeds are doing is using the "C" locus. So the CC is full color (red) Cc is half color (light red or dark fawn) and cc is dilute red (fawn). I don't know if Admin is actually accepting this but I believe that is what they used for Golden Retrievers and they have been assigned color.

I'm not too familiar with Cane Corso colors. But we might be able to use this list...

C locus... CC red
Cc light red
cc fawn

D locus... D- no dilution
dd dilution of black (to blue) and red to cream or light fawn

E locus... E- no mask
EmEm mask

K locus... K- black
KbKb/Kbk brindle pattern
kk red or fawn (depending on the C locus)

We would basically have Black, Blue, Red, light red, fawn, and light fawn. with black marking over the red, light red and fawn colors and blue markings over the light fawn color (blue brindle and light fawn with blue mask). I don't know if the color names will work I know blue is supposed to be called grey. Maybe light fawn could be light grey. I don't know, this will be for someone who knows what colors are used (or at least the proper terms)

CrosstheLine
 Maebe
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2008 9:57:46 AM reply with quote send message to Maebe Object to Post

Just though I would post this here too, some more info I've found.

The past theory is that As would produce a dominant black, however Kerns et al. (2003, 2005) have recently shown that this "dominant black" is not caused by an agouti allele using DNA studies. They have now relocated the dominant black to the K series, where it is dominant over Kbr (brindle) and k - normal. Because it's dominant black, it overrides whatever is at the A series.

"B" would be the brown series BB or Bb would be black, bb would be brown.
"D" would be the dilution, DD or Dd would be black, dd would alter the black to blue.

The Ay gene is known to produce the red/fawn/yellow color, whichever you want to term it, and can give the banded hair with black tips. However, according to this paper:
www.gdca.org/Fawnsable.pdf
they do not HAVE to have the black tips. (page 263) There are many modifying genes that arent known yet that influence the amount of black that can or will be shown on these dogs.

So, is there another gene that's causing the 'fawn without black hair tips', or is it simply the results of the Ay with modifiers?
There is a recessive yellow on the E series, Em - mask E- no mask e-recessive yellow. This recessive e restricts black pigment from forming in a coat, so would prevent the black hair tips on an ayay dog from expressing. From what I've read in other related breeds in the working group, we would assume that the Corso's do not carry this recessive e.
 Maebe
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2008 1:36:07 PM reply with quote send message to Maebe Object to Post

Okay, something else I've found:

Int Series:
Int - dilutes 'red' to creamy white (WOULD NOT BE IN CORSOS)
intm -dilutes 'red' to fawn
int -full color

These genes are CO-DOMINANT.
SO:
intint= full color
intintm= light red or yellow
intmintm = fawn

Cross The Line had indicated a C series, which would be as follows:
C- full color
Cch -dilutes the red to fawn or tan
The C is dominant to the Cch.
SO:
CC and CCch- full color
CchCch - diluted to fawn or tan.

So, fellow breeders, which model looks like it fits the Corso's better - the C dominant, or the int Co-dominant model?

Straightedge
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2008 7:17:20 PM reply with quote send message to Straightedge Object to Post

posted by Maebe
Okay, something else I've found:

Cross The Line had indicated a C series, which would be as follows:
C- full color
Cch -dilutes the red to fawn or tan
The C is dominant to the Cch.
SO:
CC and CCch- full color
CchCch - diluted to fawn or tan.

So, fellow breeders, which model looks like it fits the Corso's better - the C dominant, or the int Co-dominant model?

Actually I think the "C" series was used in Golden Retriever colors as a co-dominant as well. ie... CC= full color (red), Cc= light red (dark fawn), cc= fawn.
I have also heard of the "I" series, but figured if the "C" series was already being used by other breeds it would be easier to use that.
Whatever one we use we will also have to deal with the "D" series as that also affects red color (though not as much as it affects black).
So red would be diluted to sand maybe, and fawn could be diluted to light grey or silver.

CrosstheLine (sorry... posted in my other kennel)
 Maebe
Basic User

Basic User
7/28/2008 11:26:21 PM reply with quote send message to Maebe Object to Post

posted by Straightedge
Actually I think the "C" series was used in Golden Retriever colors as a co-dominant as well. ie... CC= full color (red), Cc= light red (dark fawn), cc= fawn.
I have also heard of the "I" series, but figured if the "C" series was already being used by other breeds it would be easier to use that.
Whatever one we use we will also have to deal with the "D" series as that also affects red color (though not as much as it affects black).
So red would be diluted to sand maybe, and fawn could be diluted to light grey or silver.

CrosstheLine (sorry... posted in my other kennel)
Sorry, you are right about the C series being co-dominant. Yes, why don't we use that one, it's more common than the int, and give the same probabilities.

So the dd combined with:
Red would become Sand (should we call this light red or tan to keep things simpler?)
Light Red (or tan) would become Fawn
Fawn would become silver
Therefore giving us Red, Light Red or Tan, Fawn and Silver
Sound good?
 CrosstheLine
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2008 8:53:18 AM reply with quote send message to CrosstheLine Object to Post

This is what I came up with for colors...

Black (would dilute to dark grey)
Red (would dilute to cream)
dark fawn (would dilute to grey)
Fawn (would dilute to silver)

Black, Red, Dark fawn, and fawn could all have black markings (brindle and mask)

Dark grey, cream, grey, and silver could all have dark grey markings (brindle and mask)

What do you think??

CrosstheLine
 Maebe
Basic User

Basic User
7/29/2008 10:16:06 PM reply with quote send message to Maebe Object to Post

As far as the blue dilutions go:
the Cch is said to have very little effect on black. SO: just like the dd will not affect a red dog, technically the CchCch will not affect a black or grey dog, or change the color of their masks.
From the color models of other breeds, this seems to be what they are going with as well.
It would keep things simpler!
We would have:

Black
Blue
Red
Dark Fawn
Fawn

And of course Brindles and Masks (black or blue) could be on top of any of the above.

ETA: here would be the geno and phenotypes for just the coloring genes, excluding the brindles and Masks.
B-D-CC -Black
B-D-CCch -Black
B-D-CchCch -Black

B-ddCC -Blue
B-ddCCch -Blue
B-ddCchCch -Blue

bbD-CC -Red
bbD-CCch -Dark Fawn
bbD-CchCch -Fawn

bbddCC -Red
bbddCCch -Dark Fawn
bbddCchCch -Fawn
To me that seems the simplest, yes there may be a slight variation in the Blue colors as a results of the C genes, but that seems to just be adding confusion because of minute details. Sure, we would call them Blue, and Grey Blue, and Silver Blue, but in RL you'd call it blue, and wouldn't be able to tell the entire genotype just by looking.
 CrosstheLine
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2008 7:12:31 PM reply with quote send message to CrosstheLine Object to Post

posted by Maebe
As far as the blue dilutions go:
the Cch is said to have very little effect on black. SO: just like the dd will not affect a red dog, technically the CchCch will not affect a black or grey dog, or change the color of their masks.
From the color models of other breeds, this seems to be what they are going with as well.
It would keep things simpler!
We would have:

The color list I had done up was
Black, Red, light red and fawn...
The dilution gene (dd) which does affect red and black would change
Black to dark grey
Red to cream
light red to light grey
fawn to silver

The CchCch doesn't affect black, but the dd does affect red (ie. a black and tan doberman turns into a blue and cream doberman). It isn't as pronounced as how it affects the black though. Maybe we could use one color for all the shades of red (like light grey or silver) so the colors available would be...
Black, Red, light red, fawn, grey (black with a dd), and light grey (all shades of red with a dd).
Blue (or grey) markings would be on the grey and light grey dogs. While Black, red, light red, and fawn would all have black markings (brindle and mask).

So the list of colors would be...
Black (with or without mask and brindling as it wouldn't show on a black dog)
Red
Red brindle
Red with black mask
Red brindle with black mask
Light red
Light red brindle
Light red with black mask
Light red brindle with black mask
Fawn
Fawn brindle
Fawn with black mask
Fawn brindle with black mask
Grey (with or without mask and brindling as it wouldn't show on a grey dog).
Silver
Silver brindle
Silver with grey mask
Silver brindle with grey mask

I personally would like more color terms used rather than less. It will make it so we have a better idea what a dogs genotype is (according to the phenotype) ie. knowing that a dog is CC or CCch etc.

CrosstheLine
 CrosstheLine
Basic User

Basic User
8/1/2008 7:15:45 PM reply with quote send message to CrosstheLine Object to Post

posted by Maebe
[So the dd combined with:
Red would become Sand (should we call this light red or tan to keep things simpler?)
Light Red (or tan) would become Fawn
Fawn would become silver
Therefore giving us Red, Light Red or Tan, Fawn and Silver
Sound good?
This is more what I was talking about, not the "C" allele affecting the black coloration. Hope that makes sense.

CrosstheLine
 Kingdom Cane Corso
Basic User

Basic User
8/13/2008 8:15:05 PM reply with quote send message to Kingdom Cane Corso Object to Post

Here's a little tidbit I figured out on brindle matings, you can totally correct me if I'm wrong:

1. Brindle + two dilute genes (EbrEbr + dd) = BLUE BRINDLE
2. If both mating partners have the same recessive color or pattern, more dominant colors or patterns will NOT be seen in the resulting litter.
3. Male (homozygous brindle EbrEbr) + red female = Visible brindle pup if red, & if the pup is black, it will CARRY brindle.
4. Black male carrying brindle + visibly brindle red female = may or may not have brindle puppies. Black male must also carry a red gene in order to throw visibly brindle puppies.
5. Blue pups can also carry brindle. Blue dog carrying brindle and recessive dilute gene + red dog with brindle overlay and recessive dilute gene = blue brindle (the black brindling is diluted to blue).

For example, look at this litter: antiquitycanecorso.com/pastlitter.html

Chiara is a fawn (red), and Bayos is chesnut brindle. Their puppies are blue brindle, black brindle, and chestnut brindle. One or both of them must be carrying a dilute gene, along with a brindle gene. Chiara could be a red carrying brindle and dilute, Bayos could be a brindle carrying brindle and dilute, creating brindles, and the diluted brindle (blue brindle [#5]).
 admin
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Administrator Forum Moderator
8/21/2008 8:17:57 AM reply with quote send message to admin Object to Post

Could somebody post a finalized model and percentages?
 Maebe
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2008 1:03:01 PM reply with quote send message to Maebe Object to Post

OKAY!!
So I've done up the Corso Genetics. Since some of you indicated you'd rather have more detail than less, I've included about as much detail as possible, although in real life I doubt you could break them up into this many categories. We have a total of 21 different colors includeing the masks and brindles of each color.

CANE CORSO GENETICS

Relevant Locus and Genes:

B series
Genes: B - black
b - red

D series
Genes: D- full pigment
d-dilute to blue

Em Series
Genes: Em- mask
E- no mask

K series
Genes: K -dominant black
kbr - brindle
k -normal

C series
C -normal
Cch -lightens the shade of the red

CO-DOMINANT
CC-normal-red (with dilute,sand)
CCch-dark fawn (with dilute, grey)
CchCch -fawn (with dilute, silver)

So:
bbD-CC -Red
bbD-CCch -Dark Fawn
bbD-CchCch -Fawn

bbddCC -Sand
bbddCCch -Grey
bbddCchCch -Silver

Genetic Model:

Black
BB DD EmEm KK CC
BB DD EmEm KK CCch
BB DD EmEm KK CchCch
BB DD EmEm Kkbr CC
BB DD EmEm Kkbr CCch
BB DD EmEm Kkbr CchCch
BB DD EmEm Kk CC
BB DD EmEm Kk CCch
BB DD EmEm Kk CchCch
BB DD EmEm kbrkbr CC
BB DD EmEm kbrkbr CCch
BB DD EmEm kbrkbr CchCch
BB DD EmEm kbrk CC
BB DD EmEm kbrk CCch
BB DD EmEm kbrk CchCch
BB DD EmEm kk CC
BB DD EmEm kk CCch
BB DD EmEm kk CchCch
BB DD EmE KK CC
BB DD EmE KK CCch
BB DD EmE KK CchCch
BB DD EmE Kkbr CC
BB DD EmE Kkbr CCch
BB DD EmE Kkbr CchCch
BB DD EmE Kk CC
BB DD EmE Kk CCch
BB DD EmE Kk CchCch
BB DD EmE kbrkbr CC
BB DD EmE kbrkbr CCch
BB DD EmE kbrkbr CchCch
BB DD EmE kbrk CC
BB DD EmE kbrk CCch
BB DD EmE kbrk CchCch
BB DD EmE kk CC
BB DD EmE kk CCch
BB DD EmE kk CchCch
BB DD EE KK CC
BB DD EE KK CCch
BB DD EE KK CchCch
BB DD EE Kkbr CC
BB DD EE Kkbr CCch
BB DD EE Kkbr CchCch
BB DD EE Kk CC
BB DD EE Kk CCch
BB DD EE Kk CchCch
BB DD EE kbrkbr CC
BB DD EE kbrkbr CCch
BB DD EE kbrkbr CchCch
BB DD EE kbrk CC
BB DD EE kbrk CCch
BB DD EE kbrk CchCch
BB DD EE kk CC
BB DD EE kk CCch
BB DD EE kk CchCch
BB Dd EmEm KK CC
BB Dd EmEm KK CCch
BB Dd EmEm KK CchCch
BB Dd EmEm Kkbr CC
BB Dd EmEm Kkbr CCch
BB Dd EmEm Kkbr CchCch
BB Dd EmEm Kk CC
BB Dd EmEm Kk CCch
BB Dd EmEm Kk CchCch
BB Dd EmEm kbrkbr CC
BB Dd EmEm kbrkbr CCch
BB Dd EmEm kbrkbr CchCch
BB Dd EmEm kbrk CC
BB Dd EmEm kbrk CCch
BB Dd EmEm kbrk CchCch
BB Dd EmEm kk CC
BB Dd EmEm kk CCch
BB Dd EmEm kk CchCch
BB Dd EmE KK CC
BB Dd EmE KK CCch
BB Dd EmE KK CchCch
BB Dd EmE Kkbr CC
BB Dd EmE Kkbr CCch
BB Dd EmE Kkbr CchCch
BB Dd EmE Kk CC
BB Dd EmE Kk CCch
BB Dd EmE Kk CchCch
BB Dd EmE kbrkbr CC
BB Dd EmE kbrkbr CCch
BB Dd EmE kbrkbr CchCch
BB Dd EmE kbrk CC
BB Dd EmE kbrk CCch
BB Dd EmE kbrk CchCch
BB Dd EmE kk CC
BB Dd EmE kk CCch
BB Dd EmE kk CchCch
BB Dd EE KK CC
BB Dd EE KK CCch
BB Dd EE KK CchCch
BB Dd EE Kkbr CC
BB Dd EE Kkbr CCch
BB Dd EE Kkbr CchCch
BB Dd EE Kk CC
BB Dd EE Kk CCch
BB Dd EE Kk CchCch
BB Dd EE kbrkbr CC
BB Dd EE kbrkbr CCch
BB Dd EE kbrkbr CchCch
BB Dd EE kbrk CC
BB Dd EE kbrk CCch
BB Dd EE kbrk CchCch
BB Dd EE kk CC
BB Dd EE kk CCch
BB Dd EE kk CchCch
Bb DD EmEm KK CC
Bb DD EmEm KK CCch
Bb DD EmEm KK CchCch
Bb DD EmEm Kkbr CC
Bb DD EmEm Kkbr CCch
Bb DD EmEm Kkbr CchCch
Bb DD EmEm Kk CC
Bb DD EmEm Kk CCch
Bb DD EmEm Kk CchCch
Bb DD EmEm kbrkbr CC
Bb DD EmEm kbrkbr CCch
Bb DD EmEm kbrkbr CchCch
Bb DD EmEm kbrk CC
Bb DD EmEm kbrk CCch
Bb DD EmEm kbrk CchCch
Bb DD EmEm kk CC
Bb DD EmEm kk CCch
Bb DD EmEm kk CchCch
Bb DD EmE KK CC
Bb DD EmE KK CCch
Bb DD EmE KK CchCch
Bb DD EmE Kkbr CC
Bb DD EmE Kkbr CCch
Bb DD EmE Kkbr CchCch
Bb DD EmE Kk CC
Bb DD EmE Kk CCch
Bb DD EmE Kk CchCch
Bb DD EmE kbrkbr CC
Bb DD EmE kbrkbr CCch
Bb DD EmE kbrkbr CchCch
Bb DD EmE kbrk CC
Bb DD EmE kbrk CCch
Bb DD EmE kbrk CchCch
Bb DD EmE kk CC
Bb DD EmE kk CCch
Bb DD EmE kk CchCch
Bb DD EE KK CC
Bb DD EE KK CCch
Bb DD EE KK CchCch
Bb DD EE Kkbr CC
Bb DD EE Kkbr CCch
Bb DD EE Kkbr CchCch
Bb DD EE Kk CC
Bb DD EE Kk CCch
Bb DD EE Kk CchCch
Bb DD EE kbrkbr CC
Bb DD EE kbrkbr CCch
Bb DD EE kbrkbr CchCch
Bb DD EE kbrk CC
Bb DD EE kbrk CCch
Bb DD EE kbrk CchCch
Bb DD EE kk CC
Bb DD EE kk CCch
Bb DD EE kk CchCch
Bb Dd EmEm KK CC
Bb Dd EmEm KK CCch
Bb Dd EmEm KK CchCch
Bb Dd EmEm Kkbr CC
Bb Dd EmEm Kkbr CCch
Bb Dd EmEm Kkbr CchCch
Bb Dd EmEm Kk CC
Bb Dd EmEm Kk CCch
Bb Dd EmEm Kk CchCch
Bb Dd EmEm kbrkbr CC
Bb Dd EmEm kbrkbr CCch
Bb Dd EmEm kbrkbr CchCch
Bb Dd EmEm kbrk CC
Bb Dd EmEm kbrk CCch
Bb Dd EmEm kbrk CchCch
Bb Dd EmEm kk CC
Bb Dd EmEm kk CCch
Bb Dd EmEm kk CchCch
Bb Dd EmE KK CC
Bb Dd EmE KK CCch
Bb Dd EmE KK CchCch
Bb Dd EmE Kkbr CC
Bb Dd EmE Kkbr CCch
Bb Dd EmE Kkbr CchCch
Bb Dd EmE Kk CC
Bb Dd EmE Kk CCch
Bb Dd EmE Kk CchCch
Bb Dd EmE kbrkbr CC
Bb Dd EmE kbrkbr CCch
Bb Dd EmE kbrkbr CchCch
Bb Dd EmE kbrk CC
Bb Dd EmE kbrk CCch
Bb Dd EmE kbrk CchCch
Bb Dd EmE kk CC
Bb Dd EmE kk CCch
Bb Dd EmE kk CchCch
Bb Dd EE KK CC
Bb Dd EE KK CCch
Bb Dd EE KK CchCch
Bb Dd EE Kkbr CC
Bb Dd EE Kkbr CCch
Bb Dd EE Kkbr CchCch
Bb Dd EE Kk CC
Bb Dd EE Kk CCch
Bb Dd EE Kk CchCch
Bb Dd EE kbrkbr CC
Bb Dd EE kbrkbr CCch
Bb Dd EE kbrkbr CchCch
Bb Dd EE kbrk CC
Bb Dd EE kbrk CCch
Bb Dd EE kbrk CchCch
Bb Dd EE kk CC
Bb Dd EE kk CCch
Bb Dd EE kk CchCch
bb dd EE Kk CchCch
bb dd EE Kkbr CchCch
bb dd EE KK CchCch
bb dd EmE Kk CchCch
bb dd EmE Kkbr CchCch
bb dd EmE KK CchCch
bb dd EmEm Kk CchCch
bb dd EmEm Kkbr CchCch
bb dd EmEm KK CchCch
bb dd EE Kk CCch
bb dd EE Kkbr CCch
bb dd EE KK CCch
bb dd EmE Kk CCch
bb dd EmE Kkbr CCch
bb dd EmE KK CCch
bb dd EE Kkbr CC
bb dd EE Kk CC
bb dd EE KK CC
bb dd EmE KK CC
bb dd EmE Kkbr CC
bb dd EmE Kk CC
bb dd EmEm KK CCch
bb dd EmEm Kkbr CC
bb dd EmEm Kkbr CCch
bb dd EmEm Kk CC
bb dd EmEm Kk CCch
bb dd EmEm KK CC
bb Dd EE KK CC
bb Dd EE KK CCch
bb Dd EE KK CchCch
bb Dd EE Kkbr CC
bb Dd EE Kkbr CCch
bb Dd EE Kkbr CchCch
bb Dd EE Kk CC
bb Dd EE Kk CCch
bb Dd EE Kk CchCch
bb Dd EmE KK CC
bb Dd EmE KK CCch
bb Dd EmE KK CchCch
bb Dd EmE Kkbr CC
bb Dd EmE Kkbr CCch
bb Dd EmE Kkbr CchCch
bb Dd EmE Kk CC
bb Dd EmE Kk CCch
bb Dd EmE Kk CchCch
bb Dd EmEm KK CC
bb Dd EmEm KK CCch
bb Dd EmEm KK CchCch
bb Dd EmEm Kkbr CC
bb Dd EmEm Kkbr CCch
bb Dd EmEm Kkbr CchCch
bb Dd EmEm Kk CC
bb Dd EmEm Kk CCch
bb Dd EmEm Kk CchCch
bb DD EE Kk CchCch
bb DD EE KK CchCch
bb DD EmE Kk CchCch
bb DD EmE Kkbr CchCch
bb DD EmE KK CchCch
bb DD EmEm Kk CchCch
bb DD EmEm Kkbr CchCch
bb DD EmEm KK CchCch
bb DD EE Kkbr CchCch
bb DD EE KK CC
bb DD EE KK CCch
bb DD EE Kkbr CC
bb DD EE Kkbr CCch
bb DD EE Kk CC
bb DD EE Kk CCch
bb DD EmE KK CC
bb DD EmE KK CCch
bb DD EmE Kkbr CC
bb DD EmE Kkbr CCch
bb DD EmE Kk CC
bb DD EmE Kk CCch
bb DD EmEm KK CC
bb DD EmEm KK CCch
bb DD EmEm Kkbr CC
bb DD EmEm Kkbr CCch
bb DD EmEm Kk CC
bb DD EmEm Kk CCch
Bb dd EmEm KK CC
Bb dd EmEm KK CCch
Bb dd EmEm KK CchCch
Bb dd EmEm Kkbr CC
Bb dd EmEm Kkbr CCch
Bb dd EmEm Kkbr CchCch
Bb dd EmEm Kk CC
Bb dd EmEm Kk CCch
Bb dd EmEm Kk CchCch
Bb dd EmE KK CC
Bb dd EmE KK CCch
Bb dd EmE KK CchCch
Bb dd EmE Kkbr CC
Bb dd EmE Kkbr CCch
Bb dd EmE Kkbr CchCch
Bb dd EmE Kk CC
Bb dd EmE Kk CCch
Bb dd EmE Kk CchCch
Bb dd EE KK CC
Bb dd EE KK CCch
Bb dd EE KK CchCch
Bb dd EE Kkbr CC
Bb dd EE Kkbr CCch
Bb dd EE Kkbr CchCch
Bb dd EE Kk CC
Bb dd EE Kk CCch
Bb dd EE Kk CchCch
BB dd EmEm KK CC
BB dd EmEm KK CCch
BB dd EmEm KK CchCch
BB dd EmEm Kkbr CC
BB dd EmEm Kkbr CCch
BB dd EmEm Kkbr CchCch
BB dd EmEm Kk CC
BB dd EmEm Kk CCch
BB dd EmEm Kk CchCch
BB dd EmE KK CC
BB dd EmE KK CCch
BB dd EmE KK CchCch
BB dd EmE Kkbr CC
BB dd EmE Kkbr CCch
BB dd EmE Kkbr CchCch
BB dd EmE Kk CC
BB dd EmE Kk CCch
BB dd EmE Kk CchCch
BB dd EE KK CC
BB dd EE KK CCch
BB dd EE KK CchCch
BB dd EE Kkbr CC
BB dd EE Kkbr CCch
BB dd EE Kkbr CchCch
BB dd EE Kk CC
BB dd EE Kk CCch
BB dd EE Kk CchCch

Blue
Bb dd EE kk CC
Bb dd EE kk CCch
Bb dd EE kk CchCch
Bb dd EmE kk CC
Bb dd EmE kk CCch
Bb dd EmE kk CchCch
Bb dd EmEm kk CC
Bb dd EmEm kk CCch
Bb dd EmEm kk CchCch
BB dd EE kk CC
BB dd EE kk CCch
BB dd EE kk CchCch
BB dd EmE kk CC
BB dd EmE kk CCch
BB dd EmE kk CchCch
BB dd EmEm kk CC
BB dd EmEm kk CCch
BB dd EmEm kk CchCch

Blue Brindle
Bb dd EmEm kbrkbr CC
Bb dd EmEm kbrkbr CCch
Bb dd EmEm kbrkbr CchCch
Bb dd EmEm kbrk CC
Bb dd EmEm kbrk CCch
Bb dd EmEm kbrk CchCch
Bb dd EmE kbrkbr CC
Bb dd EmE kbrkbr CCch
Bb dd EmE kbrkbr CchCch
Bb dd EmE kbrk CC
Bb dd EmE kbrk CCch
Bb dd EmE kbrk CchCch
Bb dd EE kbrkbr CC
Bb dd EE kbrkbr CCch
Bb dd EE kbrkbr CchCch
Bb dd EE kbrk CC
Bb dd EE kbrk CCch
Bb dd EE kbrk CchCch
BB dd EmEm kbrkbr CC
BB dd EmEm kbrkbr CCch
BB dd EmEm kbrkbr CchCch
BB dd EmEm kbrk CC
BB dd EmEm kbrk CCch
BB dd EmEm kbrk CchCch
BB dd EmE kbrkbr CC
BB dd EmE kbrkbr CCch
BB dd EmE kbrkbr CchCch
BB dd EmE kbrk CC
BB dd EmE kbrk CCch
BB dd EmE kbrk CchCch
BB dd EE kbrkbr CC
BB dd EE kbrkbr CCch
BB dd EE kbrkbr CchCch
BB dd EE kbrk CC
BB dd EE kbrk CCch
BB dd EE kbrk CchCch

Red
bb Dd EE kk CC
bb DD EE kk CC

Red with Black Mask
bb Dd EmE kk CC
bb Dd EmEm kk CC
bb DD EmE kk CC
bb DD EmEm kk CC

Red Brindle
bb DD EmEm kbrkbr CC
bb DD EmEm kbrk CC
bb DD EmE kbrkbr CC
bb DD EmE kbrk CC
bb DD EE kbrkbr CC
bb DD EE kbrk CC
bb Dd EmEm kbrkbr CC
bb Dd EmEm kbrk CC
bb Dd EmE kbrkbr CC
bb Dd EmE kbrk CC
bb Dd EE kbrkbr CC
bb Dd EE kbrk CC

Dk Fawn
bb Dd EE kk CCch
bb DD EE kk CCch

Dk Fawn with Black Mask
bb Dd EmE kk CCch
bb Dd EmEm kk CCch
bb DD EmE kk CCch
bb DD EmEm kk CCch

Dk Fawn Brindle
bb Dd EE kbrk CCch
bb Dd EE kbrkbr CCch
bb Dd EmE kbrk CCch
bb Dd EmE kbrkbr CCch
bb Dd EmEm kbrk CCch
bb Dd EmEm kbrkbr CCch
bb DD EE kbrk CCch
bb DD EE kbrkbr CCch
bb DD EmE kbrk CCch
bb DD EmE kbrkbr CCch
bb DD EmEm kbrk CCch
bb DD EmEm kbrkbr CCch

Fawn
bb Dd EE kk CchCch
bb DD EE kk CchCch

Fawn with Black Mask
bb Dd EmE kk CchCch
bb Dd EmEm kk CchCch
bb DD EmE kk CchCch
bb DD EmEm kk CchCch

Fawn Brindle
bb Dd EE kbrk CchCch
bb Dd EE kbrkbr CchCch
bb Dd EmE kbrk CchCch
bb Dd EmE kbrkbr CchCch
bb Dd EmEm kbrk CchCch
bb Dd EmEm kbrkbr CchCch
bb DD EE kbrkbr CchCch
bb DD EE kbrk CchCch
bb DD EmE kbrkbr CchCch
bb DD EmE kbrk CchCch
bb DD EmEm kbrk CchCch
bb DD EmEm kbrkbr CchCch

Sand
bb dd EE kk CC

Sand with Blue Mask
bb dd EmE kk CC
bb dd EmEm kk CC

Sand Brindle
bb dd EE kbrkbr CC
bb dd EmE kbrkbr CC
bb dd EmE kbrk CC
bb dd EE kbrk CC
bb dd EmEm kbrk CC
bb dd EmEm kbrkbr CC

Grey
bb dd EE kk CCch

Grey with Blue Mask
bb dd EmE kk CCch
bb dd EmEm kk CCch

Grey Brindle
bb dd EE kbrk CCch
bb dd EE kbrkbr CCch
bb dd EmE kbrk CCch
bb dd EmE kbrkbr CCch
bb dd EmEm kbrkbr CCch
bb dd EmEm kbrk CCch

Silver
bb dd EE kk CchCch

Silver with Blue Mask
bb dd EmE kk CchCch
bb dd EmEm kk CchCch

Silver Brindle
bb dd EE kbrk CchCch
bb dd EE kbrkbr CchCch
bb dd EmE kbrk CchCch
bb dd EmE kbrkbr CchCch
bb dd EmEm kbrk CchCch
bb dd EmEm kbrkbr CchCch

Maebe
Basic User

Basic User
8/22/2008 1:05:28 PM reply with quote send message to Maebe Object to Post

And as far as the percentages go, I took the info from one of the earliest posts of the breakdown of colors of the registered dogs, and modified it to fit our extended list of colors. So:

Black 24.5%
Blue 10.0%
Blue Brindle 6.25%
Red 1.25%
Red with Black Mask 1.25%
Red Brindle 7.75%
Dk Fawn 1.25%
Dk Fawn with Black Mask 1.25%
Dk Fawn Brindle 7.75%
Fawn 1.25%
Fawn with Black Mask 1.25%
Fawn Brindle 7.75%
Sand 1.25%
Sand with Blue Mask 0.5%
Sand Brindle 7.75%
Grey 1.25%
Grey with Blue Mask 0.5%
Grey Brindle 7.75%
Silver 1.25%
Silver with Blue Mask 0.5%
Silver Brindle 7.75%
TOTAL: 100%

Please feel welcome to post any comments before we submit to Jeff!

Replies in this thread : 61
Page : 1 2 3 4
<< prev page next page >>

Did you know?
The figure 8 exercise requires the team to heel in a figure 8 pattern either on or off leash. Generally two of the ring stewards will assist the judge with this exercise by acting as "posts", standing 8 feet apart, that the team walks around to form the loops of the figure 8.