Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 6

Author Topic : FH'ing ROUGHS?
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

System.__ComObject
9/5/2008 12:30:53 AM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post   

I don't believe it! I was checking around kennels tonight, and saw that ROUGH pups have been FH'd at 11 days. Cream, Red, Black....

I realize the pups aren't show quality, but in order to get some Rough coats back, this breed really needs all the roughs it can get right now.
So, I IMPLORE all of the Chow kennels out here - please post about any rough coats you don't want!
Granted, my kennel is seriously broke, so I probably couldn't have bought any (possibly 1), but I KNOW other kennels out here are working to get Rough coat back in the bloodlines. And they may have wanted some of these pups!

Starlite *
 Harley Dogs
Basic User

Basic User
9/5/2008 1:30:50 PM reply with quote send message to Harley Dogs Object to Post

I could use more rough coats in this kennel and my other one. I will be having a litter of roughs in a few days. YAY But like star said there are kennels willing to buy roughs I will buy any roughs no matter what the SOP is.
 Undead Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
9/23/2008 1:56:17 PM reply with quote send message to Undead Kennels Object to Post

I have a couple rough coat starters I will sell for $100

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7416323

www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7416325

I will FH them in three day if nobody wants them.
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2008 8:37:32 AM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

i am afraid i dont have any rough coats i dont think if i do i will check back with you ok.
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2008 8:47:21 AM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

hi it is me again i have found out and i have a rough cream and a rough red .

I will be selling them at a very high price because they are very beatifull i will sell them at .....

£ 300 Or about near £ 400 any way i have 2 roughs so feel free to offer and buy !!
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2008 10:53:57 AM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

Hi Charley,
Welcome to Chows!
Sadly, you're replying to a post that's 3 months old, and most, if not all of us that are working on getting rough coats & colors back into the breed have gotten past needing starters anymore.
Your rough coated dogs are both starters, and as such, have very low SOP's. So they are not very desireable at this time.
Thanks anyway though!
Have fun showing, and if you become a full member, have fun breeding too!

Happy Showing!
Starlite *
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
1/3/2009 11:32:42 AM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

Hi happy :)
starlite stars i am not botherd if they are three months old it is just a forum were you can tell your stories and stuff but i like replying so i reply 2 all of the forums !! happy :) :O

Have Fun Showing
Charleys Chow Chowz :P

Replies in this thread : 6

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.