Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 19

Author Topic : Colored Chow GPs
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

System.__ComObject
10/19/2008 8:10:16 AM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post   

this post has been edited 5 time(s)

Making a Set of colored Chow Gps, so please tell me what you think.
This where made realisticly & since my scanner doesn't work the dogs outline was traced(So please don't attack me because of this!)
If you want the set its $150 for the whole set and I can put your kennel name on it.

New & improved gps:

Rough Cream

Smooth Cream

Rough Black

Smooth Black

Smooth Red

Rough Cinnamon

Smooth Blue

Rough Red

Rough Blue

Smooth Cinnamon
 Joyous Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2008 6:51:11 PM reply with quote send message to Joyous Kennels Object to Post

I would be very interested as soon as you get all the colors/coats done! Since i am specializing in roughs, this will be great. Let me know! Tracey
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2008 7:40:28 PM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

I have finished all the roughs, so let me post them
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
10/20/2008 10:46:11 PM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

That was pretty cute!
I'd love to have more RL pics to choose from. All I have (personally) is my Rough Black Chow Nikki. (Who is getting very old.) sad :(

Happy Showing!
Starlite *
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2008 6:03:29 AM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

oh ok, isn't sad when your dogs get older-but she sounds really pretty happy :)
 Ross Wood Show Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/21/2008 6:07:02 PM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Show Kennel Object to Post

I am for it i love the idea thanks a lot give me a message.
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2008 8:06:09 AM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

Ok I have finished all the colors so if you want them & your kennel name on them please reply & I'll get to them.
Remember the whole set cost $150!! Your kennel will be written in Vladimir Script-look at mine & that's what it looks like!

Alexis,
Asian Wonders
 Ross Wood Show Kennel
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2008 11:59:15 AM reply with quote send message to Ross Wood Show Kennel Object to Post

oK I am ready for mine. happy :)
 Joyous Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2008 2:23:25 PM reply with quote send message to Joyous Kennels Object to Post

How do I pay for them?
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
10/25/2008 9:39:57 PM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

I'll have an unnamed pup on approved sale for $150 & you just forever home it after you buy it

Alexis,
Asian Wonders
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2008 8:19:25 AM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

OK Ross Wood Show Kennel I'm finished with yours, The payment pup is for sale.

*I just posted the links because they are the same as posted before but with your name

Smooth Black
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowSBlackRWSK.jpg

Smooth Blue
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowSBlueRWSK.jpg

Smooth Cinnamon
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowSCinnamonRWSK.jpg

Smooth Cream
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowSCreamRWSK.jpg

Smooth Red
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowSRedRWSK.jpg

Rough Black
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowBlackRWSK.jpg

Rough Blue
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowBlueRWSK.jpg

Rough Cinnamon
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowCinamonRWSK.jpg

Rough Cream
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowCreamRWSK.jpg

Rough Red
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowRedRWSK.jpg
 Joyous Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2008 4:23:02 PM reply with quote send message to Joyous Kennels Object to Post

there is nothing i can do to offer on one of the unnamed puppies. Are they up for sale?
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
10/26/2008 6:44:43 PM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

I guess I have to name them
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
10/31/2008 4:52:21 PM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

Joyous Kennels here you go I'm sorry it took so long School & Cross country are to blame happy :)
If anyone else wants any please let me know so I can try to get done with them as soon as possible!

Smooth Red
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowSRedJK.jpg

Smooth Cream
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowSCreamJK.jpg

Smooth Cinnamon
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowSCinnamonJK.jpg

Smooth Blue
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowSBlueJK.jpg

Smooth Black
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowSBlackJK.jpg

Rough Red
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowRedJK.jpg

Rough Cream
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowCreamJK.jpg

Rough Cinnamon
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowCinamonJK.jpg

Rough Blue
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowBlueRJK.jpg

Rough Black
i365.photobucket.com/albums/oo99/AsianWondersKennel/ChowBlackJK.jpg
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2008 12:54:55 AM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

I'm confused. I was looking at the links for the ones you made for Joyous, and while the pictures are different for the smooth & rough coated dogs, they both say the words "smooth" and then the color name.
Shouldn't the rough coated dpg pictures say the word rough instead of smooth? Or am I looking at something the wrong way? (It's late. LOL)

Happy Showing!
Starlite *
 Joyous Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2008 4:21:10 PM reply with quote send message to Joyous Kennels Object to Post

Thanks Starlites, I have sent an e-mail letting them know so it can be corrected. I hadnt even noticed that!
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
11/3/2008 4:43:27 PM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

I'm so sorry guys, I thought they had everything correct on them! I've also noticed I did the same thing for mine... I'll fix it either Thursday or on the weekend.

Alexis,
Asian Wonders
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
11/13/2008 2:25:09 PM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
11/16/2008 8:25:48 AM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2008 4:40:22 AM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

Wow i love your designs i really am intrested in buying one but how do you pay to get them ?? orrr but it doesnt matter if you cant my sister is a member she is really into dogs soo you can visit her site too it is Show Staffs ok but it doesnt mattter if you cant make one my sis will make it thanks again any way !!!

Replies in this thread : 19

Did you know?
The first obedience title is a CD, or "Companion Dog", which is earned through competition in the Novice obedience class.