Search

.com Forum · Manchester Toy Terrier

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Helping Out
 High Skies
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/21/2008 12:48:25 PM reply with quote send message to High Skies Object to Post   

Hi guys! I took Jeff's advice to feed my addiction to this game and created a new account. I already have a very succesfull St. Bernard premie account. I noticed that there are not very many TMT's for sale. I'll try to help this breed get their numbers up and I will show their little hearts out. So if anyone has some pups that they would sell that would be great! Great to meet all of you!
Beth
 Wicked Beauty
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2008 3:10:02 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Beauty Object to Post

Hey Beth
Its nice to have a dedicated breeder like yourself, join us. Welcome to MTT's.
I have a female pup for sale at the moment and i can lease/sell you one of my adult females aswell. Im sure others will be happy to help you out too.
If you have any questions dont hesitate to ask.

Stella

I use to breed Saints awhile ago in Montiana kennel
happy :) happy :)
 SirWalNa
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2008 9:53:16 AM reply with quote send message to SirWalNa Object to Post

Hi and welcome to MTTs! I would be very happy to help you get started, too. I don't place a lot of dogs up for sale, but if you want to get started breeding I have several dogs that I'd be happy to let you have.
 High Skies
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2008 2:00:05 PM reply with quote send message to High Skies Object to Post

Hi Stella!!! We miss you in saints. We just got colors and it was a bust. Anything to help you guys out and improve your numbers. Also if anyone is interested I have RL pics of both the standard and toy variety. The only difference in the two varieties is the weight. I show both in RL for my aunt when she needs help. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Beth

Replies in this thread : 3

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.