Search

.com Forum · Manchester Toy Terrier

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : Is anyone else working on black and tan?
 SirWalNa
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/22/2008 10:00:40 AM reply with quote send message to SirWalNa Object to Post   

A lot of my up and coming stud dogs are black and tan and so are a few of my girls. Is anyone else trying to bring black and tan back into the breed? I'd love to work with others to work on color breeding combined with breeding for quality, too.

Just curious: is anyone breeding blue and tan dogs? I was pretty sure that blue and tans were going to be introduced, but I haven't seen any?
 Watch2
Basic User

Basic User
11/22/2008 11:18:47 PM reply with quote send message to Watch2 Object to Post

I am trying to bring them back in. I do have 2 males that are black and tan plus I have a few girls.

Willing to work with others to bring them back into the breed
 High Skies
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2008 12:25:15 AM reply with quote send message to High Skies Object to Post

I have not opened my "starter dogs" link yet. I'll open it and see if I can get you guys some colors. They won't be great quality though! Beth
 Montiana
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2008 2:30:03 AM reply with quote send message to Montiana Object to Post

I have show quality black and tans but no other colour. I'll go check out Beths starters now..wink ;)

Wicked Beauty
happy :) happy :)
 Wicked Beauty
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2008 6:55:55 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Beauty Object to Post

I just bought a blue and tan male 32.7% from Beth and will have a side project for blue and tans. He is up for stud if anyone wants to use him.
Anyone have a blue/blue and tan female they are willing to sell?

TeaTime
Basic User

Basic User
11/23/2008 8:48:08 PM reply with quote send message to TeaTime Object to Post

I have a couple blue & tan females I'd be willing to sell after they've had their litters (they're due in two days):

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=7460087
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=7460089

Not too pretty except for their rare color. laugh :D

-Hannah
 Wicked Beauty
Basic User

Basic User
11/25/2008 1:26:33 AM reply with quote send message to Wicked Beauty Object to Post

Thanks Hannah, i have offered on the blue female.
 Seventh Sanctum
Basic User

Basic User
12/6/2008 9:35:32 AM reply with quote send message to Seventh Sanctum Object to Post

Got several blues and black and tan pups available from starter breedings.

Kasey

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.