Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Interested in buying Rough Foundation Stock
 Soise Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
11/28/2008 11:38:38 PM reply with quote send message to Soise Kennel Object to Post   

Hey everyone, I've been off SD for a while and it's a completely new game now, so I'm looking for a new breed and some mentorship on all this new stuff.

I think Chows fit the bill for me, and I'm specifically looking at specializing in roughs. If anyone has some solid foundation animals that they would like to share and work on a rough coat breeding program with me, I'd love to talk and discuss the details!

Thanks,

Rachel
 Birchbay
Basic User

Basic User
11/29/2008 4:09:13 PM reply with quote send message to Birchbay Object to Post

Welcome back! Your Chow Chow support would be appreciated. I don't have rough stock myself, but I would suggest looking at the stud dogs to find kennels specializing at getting the roughs up to speed. (E.g. Starlites Stars, Ross Wood Show Kennel, etc.) They should be able to help, and they have pups for sale fairly frequently.

Birchbay
 Joyous Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
11/30/2008 1:21:00 AM reply with quote send message to Joyous Kennels Object to Post

I am specializing in breeding to bring back rough coats in chows right now. I have several nice rough carriers and rough foundation stock. I am getting 50+ SOPs right now in rough coats! I know one kennel has a dog named chocolate chip thats a rough and is for sale right now. I may have some stock I would be willing to part with. Let me look and see what I have. I will send you an e-mail when I figure out what i am keeping.
edited to add the link for the dog for sale:
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7343230
32 isnt bad for a source dog and he is rough black!
 Asian Wonders
Basic User

Basic User
12/1/2008 5:34:58 PM reply with quote send message to Asian  Wonders Object to Post

I have several rough pups that just settled & rough carriers

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.