Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : chows fullnes
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/24/2008 4:23:48 AM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post   

this post has been edited 3 time(s)

hi every one i have just joined showdog my sister got me into dogs and stuff so i thought about it and i thought i would give it a try!!! so far so good i hope to see you round !!! thanks .
sorry about the topic name i ment to put chows for begginers but i pressed the enter button by an accident so dont pay atetnion to the topic name !!! thanks ..
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
12/24/2008 4:30:57 AM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

Why do people talk about dogs and say there vicious ask me or reply to this ok thankyou if you reply i will give you a website to go to visit thankyou ..
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2008 11:12:33 AM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

Hi Charley,
Your sister is into Am Stafs, right? That's probably why you mentioned some people say dogs are vicious. There's a motto that's been around for a long time:
"It's the deed, NOT the breed."

You can train any dog to be mean, just like you can train any dog to be nice. Some breeds are known for having a more friendly attitude than others. I personally know a great "Pit Bull" who used to play at the park with all of the neighborhood kids. He'd even wait his turn in line to go down the slide, slide down, then race around to get back in line again. His owner was a little old lady who lived next to the park. You could hang on to him & he'd pull you around the merry go round too! happy :)

Heck, look at the old "Little Rascals" show. And "Buster Brown" (Fred Astaire as a child by the way). The dogs with them are all "Pit Bulls".

So anyway, welcome to Chows! (Which have their own share of being labeled "vicious".) Hope you like it here!

Happy Showing!
Starlite *
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2008 12:57:24 PM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

hi it is charleys chow chowz the message is for starlite stars

youre defentily right the motto is its the deed not the breed ...

pitbulls are so loving and my sister loves Am Staffs and staffys and pitbulls she has two books and never stops reading them !!! pitbulls and staffs are not vicouis it is just the way the owners treat them and they are not vicious it is just how the owners bring them up ...

We have two staffordshire bullterriers and they are soo loving .my two staffys are black and fawn the fawn one is calle busta and the black one is funny he is called Oscar he eats everything any thanks for replying

Charleys Chow Chowz
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
12/28/2008 12:57:52 PM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

hi it is charleys chow chowz the message is for starlite stars

youre defentily right the motto is its the deed not the breed ...

pitbulls are so loving and my sister loves Am Staffs and staffys and pitbulls she has two books and never stops reading them !!! pitbulls and staffs are not vicouis it is just the way the owners treat them and they are not vicious it is just how the owners bring them up ...

We have two staffordshire bullterriers and they are soo loving .my two staffys are black and fawn the fawn one is calle busta and the black one is funny he is called Oscar he eats everything any thanks for replying

Charleys Chow Chowz

Replies in this thread : 4

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.