Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : R.e : Having Trouble Finding Rough`s ???
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/27/2008 8:55:08 AM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post   

this post has been edited 2 time(s)

hi i have recently been on chow chow topics and noticed people have been worrying about getting roughs and stuff like that well you dont need to worry any more i have some roughs and if you offer to buy them i will probley accept it ..... i would only accept for an amount of money over £299 ...sad :(

I am not selling my roughs but you can always offer to buy my roughs i have two roughs and there coat is beautifull i have a rough red and a rough cream there beautifull so i am only accepting over £299

My roughs will be £300 or either £400 or £500 thanks any way !!!
Charleys Chow Chowz happy :)
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
12/27/2008 11:01:36 AM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

Hi Charley,
Welcome to Chows!
Sadly, you're responding some posts that are about 3 months old, and most, if not all of us that are working on getting rough coats & colors back into the breed have gotten past needing starters anymore. I have multiple dogs with rough coats myself now, in all colors, plus lots ore who carry rough coats.

Your rough coated dogs are both starters, and as such, have very low SOP's. So they are not very desireable at this time.
Some breeders may be willing to pay $100 for them, but nothing more at this stage.
If you had been here back in September, when Chows had just gotten coat type & colors, then you'd have had lots of offers! happy :)
Thanks anyway though!
Have fun showing, and if you become a full member, have fun breeding too!

Happy Showing!
Starlite *
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2008 4:07:00 AM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

my dogs are starters because i have just started soo i am not very ocupied yet soo i really dont no what to do yet but my sister is telling me how to use it happy :)

Have Fun Showing !!! happy :)
Charleys Chow Chowz

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
Judges are generally certified to judge one or several breeds, usually in the same group, but a few "all-breed" judges have the training and experience to judge large numbers of breeds.