Search

.com Forum · Samoyed

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Wanted to start in Sammies
 Artesia
Basic User

System.__ComObject
12/28/2008 3:51:21 PM reply with quote send message to Artesia Object to Post   

I have read the post that was in the alpha forum about looking for new players in Sams, I have an empty kennel in my 2nd family account and would like to give sams a try, its a breed I'v never had on SD in my 5 years of playing.

I am a little wary of the prices I've heard are being charged as this kennel doesn't have alot of money in it, but I'm sure that arrangements can be made. I can't say wether the prices are high or not in reality because there is so few for sale at the moment.

If anyone has any young puppies they'd like to sell that are finishable I would be interested. Please email or post.

Thank you for your time.
 Knightwynd
Basic User

Basic User
12/29/2008 7:20:07 PM reply with quote send message to Knightwynd Object to Post

Hi,

I will have a litter soon in my other kennel, Cherry creek kennel... would be happy to sell you a pup. I myself have just started also from the post on Alpha...

There are breeders that have prices down so keep looking!!

TTYS,
Verna
Aka Cherry creek kennel
 hi-fi
Basic User

Basic User
12/30/2008 7:34:43 PM reply with quote send message to hi-fi Object to Post

I don't know which prices you're talking about... I usually sell puppies for $100-$150, haven't really had anything worth selling lately.
 Saddleback Mountains
Basic User

Basic User
12/31/2008 12:01:55 AM reply with quote send message to Saddleback Mountains Object to Post

I will have five litters settle tomorrow, so if you are patient and check my kennel tomorrow or the next day I will hopefully have some pups worth selling!
SBMountains
 Artesia
Basic User

Basic User
1/1/2009 9:50:53 PM reply with quote send message to Artesia Object to Post

Thanks to everyone. I have gotten a couple of nice puppies to start with but am still looking for more. So please keep me posted.

Also, I did not say the prices were high, that was just what I had read on the post in the alpha forum and wasn't sure wether that was the actual case or not. As I have been in contact with some breeders I have found them very accomodating at selling nice dogs at reasonable prices. I didn't mean to offend anyone, it was just a mention as to what had been discussed at length in the post I had read.

Thanks again to everyone for the welcome.
 hi-fi
Basic User

Basic User
1/2/2009 8:27:37 PM reply with quote send message to hi-fi Object to Post

There's definately those poeple that sell obviously crappy dogs for $300, LOL, sure hope those dogs never get sold...
But I'm poor, so I may have dogs go for $150..

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.