Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Looking to join the Chow breed
 ShadowRun Kennel
Basic User

System.__ComObject
1/1/2009 10:48:45 PM reply with quote send message to ShadowRun Kennel Object to Post   

Hello all,

I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I have been playing SD since 2003 with a short hiatus, I now have 2 family accounts and am looking for a breed that has a coat variety to play in.

I am considering chows as they seem like what I"m looking for. From reading the posts in the forum I assume when coat/color got brought in the roughs were hard to find? Has that changed now? Also wondering the average SOP for finishable dogs, from what I've seen looking around I"m assuming mid 95's and up?

Other than that, I am looking for some foundation stock to buy and would prefer showable dogs as I am interested in showing as much as breeding. If anyone has any they'd like to sell please let me know.

Thanks.
 Birchbay
Basic User

Basic User
1/2/2009 3:18:33 PM reply with quote send message to Birchbay Object to Post

Dear ShadowRun Kennel,
Welcome! An easily finishable SOP is from about 95 and up. The top SOP that I personally know of is 96.1, owned and bred by Ying Yang. I would be willing to sell to you showable dogs. Once you get this post, feel free to look around my kennel and tell me if any catch your eye.

Birchbay

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.