Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Please enter your Chow Chows in shows!
 Birchbay
Basic User

System.__ComObject
2/14/2009 5:08:09 PM reply with quote send message to Birchbay Object to Post   

The last couple of days, my dogs have been almost the only ones being shown, with sometimes one of Yin Yang's dogs or a starter dog from a basic user. The lack of other dogs is depressing, so please put your Chows in shows!

Birchbay
 Mohegan Chows
Basic User

Basic User
2/15/2009 10:52:20 AM reply with quote send message to Mohegan Chows Object to Post

Hello. Even though I was on Hiatus the last few weeks, recently I have been back on, and both the dogs I am showing have been in shows. Weather they have competition or not, latley the both have had some. But just thought I should voice my thoughts. =)

-Mohegan Chows
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
2/20/2009 4:08:30 PM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

Hi my chow chows have been in not alot if shows but there getting really better now there perfect and there condition is excellent .

happy :) I remember you birchbay i got a dog off you and i absultuly love her to peices she has done fantastic in shows and is in perfect condition i hope she gets to the big leader board soon !!!happy :)

Have fun showing happy :)
happy :)Charleys Chow Chowzhappy :)

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
A conformation dog show is not a comparison of one dog to another but a comparison of each dog to a judge's mental image of the ideal breed type as outlined in the individual breed's breed standard.