Premium Member

System.__ComObject
3/3/2009 1:01:34 AM reply with quote send message to roymars Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

roymars
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/3/2009 9:04:39 AM reply with quote send message to roymars Object to Post

Another one that may be of special interest, $25 stud!

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?name=Ch%20*Pawzy*%20Twisted%20Symphony
 Deliverence Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2009 2:04:06 PM reply with quote send message to Deliverence Kennels Object to Post

Uptown Blues kennel has a bunch of nice dogs, crappy SS but at least there are a few different males to bred to.

Storm Ridge has a nice male but he is on approval for $250.

Thanks for taking the time to research new (old studs). I've got a few girls coming up I might have to try them on the older boys.

Sue

Deliverence Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/3/2009 2:14:28 PM reply with quote send message to Deliverence Kennels Object to Post

I just bred "Furball" who is a 78.5/14.8 to "UTB Remember Faith" who is a 72.4/14.0 so in 15 days we will see what the SS looks like I see no improvement for SOP but I am really just interested in SS right now if any one gets a dog over 15 in SS I'd be happy to take it off your hands regardless of SOP. Right now I have 5 that are over 15SS, so I am headed in the right direction.
And if anyone has a new stud with good SS please post.
 roymars
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/3/2009 6:02:04 PM reply with quote send message to roymars Object to Post

posted by Deliverence Kennels

Storm Ridge has a nice male but he is on approval for $250.

He is up for sale for $250 but his stud fee is $100. If anyone does find a stud who is up on approval though you will still be able to complete the breeding after 24 hours if it hasn't been declined. I am still looking for more old studs and will post if I find any.

Julie.
 Deliverence Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
3/4/2009 4:51:44 AM reply with quote send message to Deliverence Kennels Object to Post

Duhhh...must be all the muscle relaxers Iam taking for my back.
 roymars
Premium Member

Premium Member
3/6/2009 3:27:37 PM reply with quote send message to roymars Object to Post

Another stud has come to light although not an abandoned kennel - RSM Dragon Tails. He wasn't up for stud but I emailed the kennel owner to ask if she would mind putting him up and she has.

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=6848301

Julie.

Wellington Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
5/7/2009 8:51:20 AM reply with quote send message to Wellington Kennels Object to Post

I figured I would bump this up. This will be useful.
 AllMyLove
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2009 9:41:59 PM reply with quote send message to AllMyLove Object to Post

The Pawzy kennel ones weren't abandoned... they were shut down due to "bankruptcy" once you get in the hole (which i nearly am) it's not always so easy to get out of it.
 AllMyLove
Basic User

Basic User
5/10/2009 9:42:44 PM reply with quote send message to AllMyLove Object to Post

Pawzy had some nice breeding stock too.. with low COI
 AllMyLove
Basic User

Basic User
5/23/2009 6:20:04 PM reply with quote send message to AllMyLove Object to Post

bump for new studs
 roymars
Premium Member

Premium Member
5/25/2009 5:59:03 PM reply with quote send message to roymars Object to Post

It is still possible to use the Pawzy studs, Sue and Emma used them. By 'abandoned' we have meant it as kennels that arent logged into for for a long time for one reason or another, either because they are shut down due to bankruptcy or because the player has left the game. Whatever the reason it is sad that the breeder is no longer active but at least the studs can still be used to reduce the COI of breeders who need it. There are a number of new kennels in the breed now so hopefully we all will avoid this problem happy :)

Replies in this thread : 11

Did you know?
At least two wins must be a set of three or more points ("majors"), under two different judges; at least one additional win under a third judge is also required.