Search

.com Forum · Black and Tan Coonhound

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Frankly Hounds' Stud, Sale, and Retirement notices! #1 in B&T's!
 Frankly Hounds
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/11/2009 2:00:22 PM reply with quote send message to Frankly Hounds Object to Post   

this post has been edited 1 time(s)

Hello all,

It's Maeghan from Frankly Hounds.

I'm lazy, so instead of having to make one thread for each sale, stud, or retirement notice, I decided to make one. Check back often for news and updates on Frankly Hounds, the #1 kennel in Black and Tan Coonhounds.

A Few Kennel Rules
not too many i swear!

Stud Uses - ALL of my studs are on approval. I've gotten far too many new users asking to breed with sources, so I take that time to educate. I'm sure many basics would stay in the game if they knew they only had one breeding, and what that means. That being said, ALL of my studs are at 100$. No tricks. I believe that is the true success for a breed in this game, and being such a small group we are as B&T breeders, to limit the gene pool in such a way is sad.

Co-Breedings - I occasionally offer a brood for a co-breeding. Often, the bitch is done with her show career and soon to retire. If you'd like to reserve a co-breeding with one of my girls, in case she is put up for a co-breeding*, you are welcome to message me! I of course, will not to a co-breeding with any basic. Sorry, but those are the rules.
Terms of co-breedings will be decided on a case to case basis, but my perferred way of doing it is you provide the stud of your choosing and purchase POL for 100$ more than stud fee.

FAQ

1. May I please purchase blah blah?
No. If the dog is not for sale, it's not for sale. However, if the dog is unnamed and SETTELED then you are welcome to e-mail me about purchasing it. But please, do not offer on one of my adult dogs.

2. Do you lease your bitches out?
NO! None of my girls will EVER be sent out of my kennel with out a permenant sale in mind.

Frankly Hounds
Basic User

Basic User
3/11/2009 2:23:00 PM reply with quote send message to Frankly Hounds Object to Post

Current News

Please, look at the original post for co-breeding and stud use information.

Retirement Notices

We have two great broodies and studs that are destined for retirement.

Ch HiQ Good Reception - 95.5% 20.0ss - Female - Retires March 31
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7566084
This lovely girl is available for co-breeding and is the mother of 2 champions including #5 B&T, February 2009 BoB Winner, and multi-group winner, Ch TPK Exorcist. Hurry and message me before this girl enjoys the retired life.

Ch HiQ Supporting Actor - 95.4% 20.0ss - Male - Retires March 31
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7545859
This amazing boy was my foundation for B&T's. He was the first B&T I purchased and was he worth it! He is the sire of 3 champions including multi BISS winner Ch HiQ Advent! His tn&b is a gorgeous 10.2! Get him while he's still available!

Currently At Stud

Ch Frankly Unexpected - 94.7% 19.8ss - Male - 9.7 Head - 100$
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7684107

Ch HiQ Advent - 95.1% 20.0ss - Male - Multi BISS Winner - 100$
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7711061

HiQ Tonka Truck - 95.0% 20.0ss - Male - NO light blues - 100$
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7932145

Frankly A Ladies Man - 95.4% 20.0ss - Male - Lots of deep blues! - 100$
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=7955617

Litter Notices

We have one litter due on the 17th by Frankly A Ladies Man out of Ch HiQ Good Reception. Message me for reservations.

For Sale

We have four puppies for sale. Two girls and two boys. SOPs range from 94.9% to 95.3%. Message me with sale inquiries.

Kennel News

Frankly Hounds is pleased to announce the settling of Frankly I Got The Goods, a 95.8% 20.0ss male.

In other exciting news, we'd like to congratulate HiQ qith the settling of THEIR 95.8% girl! I hope that we can get the two together and have some amazing new puppies, perhaps pushing that 96% mark?

Frankly Hounds
Basic User

Basic User
3/13/2009 2:07:30 AM reply with quote send message to Frankly Hounds Object to Post

Updated with new "Litter Notices", "For Sale", "At Stud", and "Kennel News".

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
The third obedience title is a UD, or "Utility Dog", which is earned through competition in the Utility obedience class