Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 2

Author Topic : Pups, shows, and new RL dog
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/14/2009 10:38:26 AM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post   

Thank you to all who posted or sent messages regarding the recent passing of Nikki.
Originally we were going to wait a while before we got another dog, but after 1 week, we just couldn't take it anymore. Even with 2 adults, 3 kids, 7 hamsters, 1 guinea pig, and 2 cats, the house NEEDED a dog.
We ended up getting a mutt, supposedly Collie/Chow mix (although I see German Shepherd in her too, and the vet agreed.)
Her name is Tricksy (like Trixie). She was almost 5 months old when we got her, so housebreaking still isn't 100% done, but she's picking up other commands very fast.
Now... back to the game -
My kennel is still working on getting Rough coats & colors up to par. I'm constantly having to FH dogs because I'm full. I also keep 1 or 2 quality dogs and breed them to studs outside of my kennel to add their bloodlines back in to the mix, and I end up FH'ing the rest.
Some of these dogs are show worthy, but my kennel is broke!
I have a litter that just settled with a 93.7 & a 93.8 in it.
I'm going to pick 1 pup to keep for my breeding program, but the rest are going up for sale.
Please take a look!
And Happy Showing! (And breeding!)
Starlite *
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2009 3:21:34 AM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

hi i just wanted to say please stop insulting my topics becaues i can comment on anyones and i can post anything on here... Toodle Doo

Have Fun Showing And Breeding!happy :)
happy :)Many Regardshappy :)
happy :) Charleys Chow Chowzhappy :)
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
4/21/2009 12:03:02 AM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

??? What in the world are you talking about Charley? There is nothing on the original post here that was insulting, nor is there anything directed at you.
Care to explain your post?

Happy Showing!
Starlite *

Replies in this thread : 2

Did you know?
In the American Kennel Club, a dog needs 15 points to become a Champion, with each win gaining anywhere from zero to five points depending on the number of dogs competing and the area where the show is held.