Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 5

Author Topic : Looking for a stud.
 Promise Kennels
Basic User

System.__ComObject
3/28/2009 2:37:34 PM reply with quote send message to Promise Kennels Object to Post   

I am looking for a stud dog for in advance for a female that I not too long bred.

Promise Show Shocker
www.showdog.com/Users/dog_info.aspx?id=8039432

If any one has any males above or about 96.2 please let me know in advance if you are interested.
 Birchbay
Basic User

Basic User
3/31/2009 10:42:19 AM reply with quote send message to Birchbay Object to Post

Wow! Good job! I'm proud to see that my dog Birchbay Hawk Hunt is the father. happy :) But getting a 96.2 SOP from two 95 SOP parents is both unusual and an accomplishment. I had some (dog) puppies settle yesterday that have an SOP ranging from 95.8-96.2... and their father, YY Lightning Strike, has an SOP of 96.1. I would be willing to have you use him or one of his sons or one of my other dogs if you like.

Birchbay
*edited because I said that I had a 96.8 puppy instead of 95.8*
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
4/2/2009 11:23:04 PM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

96.8 would have been SOOO cool though! happy :)

Happy Showing!
Starlite *
 Yin Yang
Basic User

Basic User
4/7/2009 9:25:20 PM reply with quote send message to Yin Yang Object to Post

Promise Kennels
Basic User

Basic User
4/8/2009 1:20:34 PM reply with quote send message to Promise Kennels Object to Post

Birchbay it is unusaual, however I have had it happened to me before. Although it was once in a blue moon.
 Charleys Chow Chowz
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2009 10:55:47 AM reply with quote send message to Charleys Chow Chowz Object to Post

however i would love a chow chow again but when i post things no one ever replies and when i posted a note before on here well a post but when i did someone called starlite stars just came on the post and said you are replying to soo old posts its not my fault if i love posting posts to give people tips and things but unfortunatlly i cant if people are not gunna look on my posts but anyway i am going to get another chow chow soo yerhhh

Happy Showing
Charleys Chow Chowzhappy :)

Replies in this thread : 5

Did you know?
A specialty show is a dog show which reviews a single breed, unlike other dog shows, particularly conformation shows, which are generally referred to as "all-breed" because they are open to all breeds recognized by the sponsoring kennel club.