Search

.com Forum · Chinese Shar-Pei

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : Leaving Peis..
 Fayrouz Dynasty
Basic User

System.__ComObject
4/10/2009 3:03:00 PM reply with quote send message to Fayrouz Dynasty Object to Post   

Title says it all, I'm going to be leaving peis. sad :( I really love this breed and all the people who are active in it, but lately I've been keeping up more with my primary breed, Afghan Hounds, and I have fallen way behind. Maybe when I have more money on hand I will open up a separte kennel for Peis, but until then, good bye. All my peis will be for sale for $100-150.

<3 Fayrouz
 Meekit
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2009 8:18:15 AM reply with quote send message to Meekit Object to Post

I bought a few of them happy :)

Sorry to see you go sad :( You will be missed sad :(

If you do come back and need any help getting back started in peis, give me a shout happy :) x
 Fayrouz Dynasty
Basic User

Basic User
4/11/2009 9:49:57 AM reply with quote send message to Fayrouz Dynasty Object to Post

Awww thanks! I hope to be coming back soon...but who knows when I will learn to save money lol. Thanks for your help, I absolutely love all the people in this breed!

<3 Fayrouz
 Meekit
Basic User

Basic User
4/12/2009 6:32:11 PM reply with quote send message to Meekit Object to Post

Im useless with money myself, pups dont sell, only breeding for myself to get good show dogs, studs dont get used, paying for entries and food, I dont make anything anymore sad :(

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.