.com Forum · Black and Tan Coonhound

Replies in this thread : 3

Author Topic : studs in non listed kennels
 HiQ
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/2/2009 9:28:25 AM reply with quote send message to HiQ Object to Post   

this post has been edited 6 time(s)

we are experiencing quite a low gene pool so if any active breeders are reading this, you may want to consider these studs in basic or abandoned kennels:

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=7614984 this one is the sire of a whole bunch of my current line. consistent excellent producer.

all the dogs in Poguemahone have influenced my lines and it looke like most of them are still up with no approval:
www.showdog.com/General/user_information.aspx?user=Poguemahone

some of my dogs have ended up in abandoned or basics too and are worth considering at least for breeding back into lines to strengthen certain characteristics:

www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=7391762
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=7463434
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=7391758
www.showdog.com/users/dog_info.aspx?id=7326447

more to come!
 fluttervale2
Basic User

Basic User
5/2/2009 7:17:39 PM reply with quote send message to fluttervale2 Object to Post

You are awesome!

One of those basic kennels has a lost color stud I need for another breed!
 HiQ
Basic User

Basic User
5/3/2009 7:56:16 AM reply with quote send message to HiQ Object to Post

glad I could help. anyone else who comes across a remotely helpful b&t in an abandoned or basic kennel please post it here! Basics, feel free to advertise your studs here!
 Forever_Darkness
Basic User

Basic User
3/16/2010 12:53:50 AM reply with quote send message to Forever_Darkness Object to Post

Thanks for posting. I just bred a litter out of DKM Sammie to a girl I bought from you HiQ. happy :)

Settled out a pretty 95.3, not bad out of a 93 stud and 96.8 female. happy :) Of course I have other personal reasons for choosing him. The closest up of my old bloodlines I found this far. wink ;)

FD

Replies in this thread : 3

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.