Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 4

Author Topic : No longer standard...
 Birchbay
Basic User

System.__ComObject
5/29/2009 8:00:18 PM reply with quote send message to Birchbay Object to Post   

Well, I've decided to stop being a standard user, at least for a while, so I need to sell a LOT of dogs. If you need any Chow Chows, please check me out. They will be for sale for $100 each.

Birchbay
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2009 1:31:28 PM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

Wow. Just read your post. Made an offer on one of your dogs too.
You're still going to be out here showing, right? You're not leaving us entirely are you? sad :(

Happy Showing!
Starlite *
 Birchbay
Basic User

Basic User
6/10/2009 11:38:36 AM reply with quote send message to Birchbay Object to Post

Yes, I'll still be showing. Right before I went back to basic, I had several litters of puppies settle, so from them I got one 96.4 and one 96.5 SOP pup-- my highest SOPs yet! They're being sessioned, and I'll be showing them.

Thank you for asking!

Birchbay
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
6/13/2009 10:22:10 AM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

If you decide to let any of your remaining 3 females go, please let me know. All I have right now in show quality animals are boys! happy :)

Happy Showing!
Starlite *
 Coleman For
Basic User

Basic User
10/10/2009 2:30:42 AM reply with quote send message to Coleman For Object to Post

Still have any bitches left?

Replies in this thread : 4

The Kennel Club (UK) system, which is also used by the Australian National Kennel Council[1] and in other countries, is considered the most difficult to earn a title under.