Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 7

Author Topic : New to chow's
 SnowShow
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/3/2009 4:35:28 AM reply with quote send message to SnowShow Object to Post   

Just wanted to say hello, im going to give chow's a try for a bit.
 kind
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2009 9:53:05 AM reply with quote send message to kind Object to Post

Hi Snow show,

Welcome. If your looking for a dog to start you in the breed I have some males that will be going up for sale in two days from now. They will be young, but that means you will get to show them longer.

Feel free to take a look.

Kind
 Yin Yang
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2009 6:57:24 PM reply with quote send message to Yin Yang Object to Post

Welcome to Chows, we really need new players. We really have only about 3-4 serious show/breeders in this breed. If I can help in any way, please let me know. Tracey
 Birchbay
Basic User

Basic User
6/3/2009 8:16:38 PM reply with quote send message to Birchbay Object to Post

Welcome to Chow Chows! I see that you already own two of my dogs, but if you're interested in purchasing more almost all of my dogs are up for sale.

Birchbay
 SnowShow
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2009 4:59:54 AM reply with quote send message to SnowShow Object to Post

Thanks for the welcome, laugh :D

I will be needing some girls if anyone has any going, i would be happy with pups or older girls. Also ill be looking out for some nice studs, as there arnt many up at the moment, i did email someone (cant rember who) asking if they would allow me to breed to one of there dogs that wasnt up at stud , but i never hurd back sad :( .
 kind
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2009 1:15:23 PM reply with quote send message to kind Object to Post

If your looking for studs to breed to, I have two older dogs up for stud right now. One of them was even a winners dog in a show dog world cup.

Kind
 SnowShow
Basic User

Basic User
6/4/2009 4:45:36 PM reply with quote send message to SnowShow Object to Post

Thats ok his sop and traits are verry low, im not planning to breed from source's to much hard work breeding them up to show winning quality for me (im lazy like that lol)

no ofence intended
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
6/7/2009 1:35:14 PM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

Welcome to the breed!
I've got 1 female up for sale, but just an FYI - she is NOT a show quality dog.
I've been concentrating on breeding back coats & colors, so only have a couple of actual "show" dogs.
But if you're interested in her, feel free! happy :)

Happy Showing!
Starlite *

Replies in this thread : 7

Did you know?
The sit for exam is a modified version of the Stand for Exam. It is generally used in novice level classes and requires the handler to order the dog to sit and then to move away from the dog the length of the leash. The judge will then approach the dog and pet the dog's head.