Search

.com Forum · Chow Chow

Replies in this thread : 1

Author Topic : Rough coats for sale
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

System.__ComObject
6/13/2009 10:28:52 AM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post   

Getting there, slowly but surely!
3 pups for sale today.
Rough blue, 2 boys, 1 girl. All of their immediate ancestors (the 14 dogs you can see on a dogs info page) are Rough coated as well.
SOP & SS noted in call names. The "A" means all 14 immediate ancestors are Rough! happy :)
$100 each, already named & set to auto sell.

These are NOT show quality dogs, but if you're working on coats/colors, could help!
More litters settling every day, and now that they're getting a bit better, (high 60's to low 80's in my current range for roughs) I'm beginning to offer them for sale instead of FH'ing unused pups. If there's a color you're looking for, please let me know & I can let you know when one of that color settles.

Happy breeding!
Starlite *
 Starlites Stars
Basic User

Basic User
6/24/2009 6:50:50 PM reply with quote send message to Starlites Stars Object to Post

Lots more pups available now.
Blue, Red, & Cinnamon all currently for sale. Rough coated, and some smooth carrying rough.

Happy Breeding!
Starlite *

Replies in this thread : 1

Did you know?
An obedience trial is a dog sport in which a dog must perfectly execute a predefined set of tasks when directed to do so by his handler